Exercise "Are You Doing It?"

anonymouslyobese
on 5/17/10 6:25 am
I am exercising with the Wii Fit Plus everyday for a half hour or so.  I do about 20 minutes of yoga and strength training and from 10 to 20 minutes depending on how I feel that day of aerobics (boxing or stepping).  I have been relatively consistent with it everyday with only three days off since the fourth day after my surgery.  I'm pretty proud of myself for that... it's hard to make myself do it many days... but I can make myself do it because I ALWAYS feel better emotionally and physically when I do it.  

Some days I add some walking too at a different time of day. 

deltapearl
on 5/17/10 6:47 am - Lewisville, TX
RNY on 04/26/10 with
I was walking pretty consistently until this week.  I think I may have overdone it though.  I started slow but I got to an hour of walking (prob about 3-3.5 miles) but I found that each time I did that I was wiped out the next day so I've been slacking this week.

My goal is to get back out there tonight after it cools off a little...90 degrees in May -- YUCK!

312 / 257.8 / 188.4/ 135
HW / SW / CW / GW
Blue_Rattie
on 5/17/10 11:01 am
Well, whenever I go out, with a kid, 2 kids, or by myself, I try and walk a lot. Walmart or other stores - I park kinda far from the door so it forces me to walk more =)

I DO want to start doing my walk at home video soon. But there are some moves I know would kill me if I did too many of them!

I'm thinking my lack of exercise has put my weight loss not as good as it could be!!

Ohh, and I watch my two toddlers for longer and longer each day!
Karen ~ Had surgery 4-13-10!! Lost 30lbs in 3months pre-op
Highest 350 ~ surgery weight 297.5 ~ current 195 ~ goal 175 (August 2012)

_Suzy_
on 5/17/10 1:37 pm - Lawrenceville, GA
I haven't started a lick of exercise yet

I had a really rough week with LOTS of nausea.  And now a sinus infection.  Once I start to really feel better I intend to get in a walking groove.
Suzy

Start Weight     309    
Surgery              301
Current               206

O M G - I am down over 100#.  

chrissyce
on 5/17/10 3:00 pm
I am walking my dogs as much as I can. I am doing isometric exercises. I was told they were okay to do the day after surgery. You can use your own body weight or use a band. Basically, weight lifting without the weights! My physical therapist has me doing a lot in bed because of my incision.

I am so jealous of everyone that is the pool!

Chrissy
Bigdaddyslim
on 5/17/10 10:47 pm - Lancaster, PA
I guess I am lucky, I do like to exercise most days.  I work out at LA Fitness with a trainer 3 days a week and walk the other two days.  I can do about 45 minutes on the elliptical or about 30 minutes of circuit training.  I really want to limit the amount of execess skin that develops so I have just started hitting the weights again.  I hope it helps.

I really do feel better the days I goto the gym.  My goal is to burn all the calories I eat durning the day during my workouts.  Not sure if that is a good thing, but I would think that it helps.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 3 year :)
Razzmuffin · 0 replies · 901 views
Starting Over
Lisa Y. · 5 replies · 1234 views
Hi all! 1½ yr update =)
Blue_Rattie · 1 replies · 1004 views