liquid multi from costco?

phoenix 279
on 5/8/10 8:46 am - Morrisville, NC
has anyone tried the liquid reviva multi from costco??? I just bought it yesterday and was wondering if anyone else had tried it

Blue_Rattie
on 5/8/10 11:16 am
not me, sorry. I'm not into liquid vitamins./meds =P
Karen ~ Had surgery 4-13-10!! Lost 30lbs in 3months pre-op
Highest 350 ~ surgery weight 297.5 ~ current 195 ~ goal 175 (August 2012)

Emily F.
on 5/8/10 10:46 pm
No, I haven't. I am taking the Walmart brand but I've read a lot of people use Costco brand.
For great WLS info join me here  www.dsfacts.com
phoenix 279
on 5/9/10 2:26 am - Morrisville, NC
in any case its going back... its so horrible it made me throw up...

Emily F.
on 5/9/10 4:29 am
Yucko. I didn't realize you said liquid, I'm taking the pill form of the Walmart brand. My doc said I could take pills from the second day so I've been doing that. I do like my raspberry chewables though. I actually look forward to those. Maybe you can switch?
For great WLS info join me here  www.dsfacts.com
beautifully_broken27
on 5/9/10 2:07 pm
so love costco's return policy!! my husband and mom work there and i love shopping there.  i was admitted to the hospital shortly after my rny and they gave me liquid vitamins and i could not drink anything after taking it since i was NPO.  holy moly.....so disgusting they made me sick to my stomach.  take them back, they are nasty!!!  sorry i couldnt respond before you tried them!  check the labels on the other vitamins at costco before trying any.  i looked at the chewables sicne i have a few friends that take them and they are like 1/3 of what you need.  you would have to take like 9 to get the nutrition you need.  good luck in the search for new ones!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 3 year :)
Razzmuffin · 0 replies · 901 views
Starting Over
Lisa Y. · 5 replies · 1234 views
Hi all! 1½ yr update =)
Blue_Rattie · 1 replies · 1004 views