Real Food

(deactivated member)
on 5/8/10 3:42 am
I had forgotten how good real food is. Before I lived on junk food and never had meals. Funny thing is I collected cook books.

Yesterday I cooked 4 chicken breasts and using two of them for myself made 12 delicious meals. I added different sides to each like a couple of lima beans, corn, mashed potato, stuffing, noodles. I then put these tiny meals in 1 1/2 cup containers and covered the food with chicken broth so the food would stay moist and would not get freezer burn.
_Suzy_
on 5/8/10 8:23 am - Lawrenceville, GA
GIRL????  Did I miss your update about your doctor appointment????  I've been thinking a LOT about you and wondered what happened......
Suzy

Start Weight     309    
Surgery              301
Current               206

O M G - I am down over 100#.  

demurebutterfly
on 5/8/10 8:19 pm - Lima, OH
Me too.  I am happy you are doing wellwith the food.  I tried that and my food is still in the freezer.  My moods change and I don't feel like eating the food now.  Tell us how your doctor appt went.  You sound better. 

Beverly

Emily F.
on 5/8/10 10:47 pm
You are so organized!!! lol. I'm having the problem of hubby eating everything I DON'T eat. I usually only get 1-2 extra meals bc lack of leftovers. I may have to post a thread about it! lol
For great WLS info join me here  www.dsfacts.com
Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 3 year :)
Razzmuffin · 0 replies · 901 views
Starting Over
Lisa Y. · 5 replies · 1234 views
Hi all! 1½ yr update =)
Blue_Rattie · 1 replies · 1004 views