Update on hubby

Emily F.
on 5/8/10 2:14 am
Just wanted to update ya'll on my hubby. I wrote a post a few weeks back that his vision suddenly went out in his right eye. After a lot of tests (AND CO PAYS) they are thinking MS. I don't even know any men with MS but I guess it happens. Please keep praying and sending positive vibes. Its a rough time right now. The waiting is the worst.
For great WLS info join me here  www.dsfacts.com
_Suzy_
on 5/8/10 2:43 am - Lawrenceville, GA
(((hugs))) sorry you and hubby are going through this....

Sending you prayers and lots of good vibes!!!!

Suzy
Suzy

Start Weight     309    
Surgery              301
Current               206

O M G - I am down over 100#.  

mrsfrogdr
on 5/8/10 10:33 am
I am so sorry to hear about this.  I guess I missed your first post.   I had to go through MS screening last fall.  I had an episode where I lost all control of everything bellow my waist and fell down the stairs....yes, the waiting is the worst....so far MRIs are showing up clean and so who knows why....I did a lot of reading about MS and strongly reccommend the site MSworld.com....awesome support groups...they did find my diabetes through all of the testing and made me 100% sure it was time for WLS...

Your Family will be in my prayers.
Big Frog Kisses,           
 DAWN   

Blue_Rattie
on 5/8/10 11:12 am
Big hugs!! So sorry you guys are going through a rough time. If that's what he's diagnosed with, what is the course of treatment?
Karen ~ Had surgery 4-13-10!! Lost 30lbs in 3months pre-op
Highest 350 ~ surgery weight 297.5 ~ current 195 ~ goal 175 (August 2012)

Emily F.
on 5/8/10 10:49 pm
He's not diagnosed with anything yet. We are in the process but thinking MS. He has ALL kinds of tests ekgs, sonogram, MRI, CAT scan, lab work twice, eye exams three times, etc.

Thanks for the well wishes.
For great WLS info join me here  www.dsfacts.com
FLsun
on 5/8/10 2:57 pm
OMG  I am so sorry for you husband and you!!  I'm sending all my prayers your way. 
Kim5515
on 5/9/10 10:59 am - Bonney Lake, WA
This sounds serious, but if it makes you feel better, I know 3 people who have MS and it is under control.  So sorry this is happening, I'm sending good thoughts your way.

Kim  
HW 315 /CW 152/ GW 148

MommyosaRose
on 5/9/10 1:37 pm
Hi Emily,

My prayers are with you and your husband; you're not waiting alone.

Rose

~Starting Weight: 261 lbs~~Pre-Op Weight: 241 lbs~
~Current Weight: 155 lbs~

"Just when the Caterpillar thought her life was over, She began to fly..." 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 3 year :)
Razzmuffin · 0 replies · 901 views
Starting Over
Lisa Y. · 5 replies · 1234 views
Hi all! 1½ yr update =)
Blue_Rattie · 1 replies · 1004 views