MMMMMM

MamaK330
on 5/6/10 9:21 am, edited 5/6/10 9:25 am
I am in love with campbell's soup at hand. I found cream of chicken and cream of broccoli. It is great for the liquid part of the diet. Very filling and it has no chunks it so no need to strain it. oh and the ones i got are low sodium. Oh and i found crystal light hunger satisfaction..It's natural strawberry banana with milk and sor. It's preety good if you like the artificial sugar taste. I cant get my taste buds used to it lol..I am trying though

Emily F.
on 5/6/10 9:39 am
Good to know, haven't seen that cl though. I guess I should try a diff grocery store.
kbowman2
on 5/6/10 10:05 am
Hi Mama,

I am with you on the creamed soups.  I love the cream of potato.  I puree the chunks out.  Also try the new V8 soups.  They are in the soup aisle but are in packaging that looks like a large kid's juice box. No pureeing needed.  The brocoli has a lot of flavor.  Very tasty.

Kim
Heaviest 397/ Before Surgery 367/ Lowest 170/ Current 185

TeeMarie
on 5/6/10 10:58 am - Hartford, CT
I just had some cream of celery tonight (couldn't stand broth another day) it tasted sooooooooooooo goood....looking forward to trying other kinds.  I was a little hesitant because i wasn't sure if this was "cheating" today is day 7 for me and my "diet" says begining the 2nd week after surgery I could add milk, protein shakes, & SF hot coco.   Does this mean pudding and creamed soups, I have no idea.  It went down just fine

Curious how much were you able to eat? I had about 4 oz then couldnt possibly take anoter bite...about an hour later had another 4 oz.

RNY-4/29/2010

HW 273 / SW 265/ CW 232/ GW 140

(!? I will get there some day!)

RNY revision/repair! 6/18/19

MamaK330
on 5/6/10 12:37 pm
Oh i eat the whole thing. I am having hunger issues. I am starving right now but i refuse to eat

mandeepandy2001
on 5/7/10 1:44 am
i also am in love with Campbell's soups i have been working on a can of cream of potato since Tuesday i do a 1/4 of a cup, i will have to look for the v8 soups i don't think i have seen them before.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 3 year :)
Razzmuffin · 0 replies · 901 views
Starting Over
Lisa Y. · 5 replies · 1234 views
Hi all! 1½ yr update =)
Blue_Rattie · 1 replies · 1004 views