Thinking and re thinking

MamaK330
on 5/5/10 10:00 pm
I keep thinking i made a mistake getting the lapband. I think it's because i have no restriction and i always feel hungry. I wish i would of researched the RNY. Maybe i would be losing some more then i am now. For the past week i am fighting the same 4lbs. they are here they are gone. Like stay away i dont want the 4lbs. It really does mess with your mind. I am not having regrets because without the band i would of never lost 21lbs in 2 weeks. But i just wish i would of researched the RNY.

kwkelly
on 5/6/10 6:30 am
I think you will do fine!!! Look you have lost 21lbs!! I have an RNY and got it a couple weeks before you. I am down 24lbs. Everyone looses weight differently. Stick in there!

Emily F.
on 5/6/10 6:38 am
Try to make the most of ur tool. Some people do fine w restriction only. There are a lot of success stories. Maybe u can reD some of the before/after ones to feel better. There's pros and cons to EVERY surgery.
TeeMarie
on 5/6/10 11:04 am - Hartford, CT
People are very successfull with the band, I met 2 recently that lost over 100lbs in less than a year.  Just follow your doctors rules and use your tool!!!  You have done fantastic so far!

RNY-4/29/2010

HW 273 / SW 265/ CW 232/ GW 140

(!? I will get there some day!)

RNY revision/repair! 6/18/19

Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 3 year :)
Razzmuffin · 0 replies · 901 views
Starting Over
Lisa Y. · 5 replies · 1234 views
Hi all! 1½ yr update =)
Blue_Rattie · 1 replies · 1004 views