Stall

Rachel Box
on 5/4/10 7:01 am - St Petersburg, FL
I had surgery on 04/13 and was doing great with my weight loss and now for almost a week I have been stalled.  I am doing everything that I am supposed to be doing.  Low carb, high protein, drinking all my water AND going to the gym about 5 days a week and the scale won't budge.  Is this normal? Is anyone else going through this or is it just me? 
 Me (30), Hubby (34)
Surgery date April 13th!!!
RNY
Type II diabetes, PCOS and high blood pressure

Emily F.
on 5/4/10 7:30 am
yeah, apparently I stall for like 8 days and then drop4 lbs. over and over. I'm not losing as much as other people but I think that is bc I can't get in the fluids. So I feel like in a continuous stall!! lol.
heitimay
on 5/4/10 9:14 am
I am almost the exact post-op as you and have been at the same weight for a week. I'm trying not to be addicted to the scale but it's hard not to want to see results! I'll keep up the good work and you keep up the good work and I'm SURE we'll see results.

kbowman2
on 5/5/10 2:13 am
Yeah, I feel the same way.  I had mine on 4/13 and it seems my weight loss has slowed big time.  I don't want to jump on that scale everyday but with as little as I am eating it seems I should be losing a lot more.  I feel your frustration.

Kim
Heaviest 397/ Before Surgery 367/ Lowest 170/ Current 185

MamaK330
on 5/5/10 10:04 pm
I just posted about my stall and mine started at 2 weeks. It's really frustrating and mess with your mind

Blue_Rattie
on 5/6/10 3:11 pm, edited 5/6/10 3:12 pm
I'm with cneclevenger in that I stall for a few days then lose like 4lbs....over and over. It is a mind messer =P I TRY not to weigh myself everyday, but end up doing so....It's really nice to see the lower numbers!!!!!

It reminds me of when I found out I was pregnant with my firstborn, my son. I swear I peed on 15 pregnancy tests (Dollar Store!!!!!!) a day for like 2 weeks!! Just to see the little + come up =)
Karen ~ Had surgery 4-13-10!! Lost 30lbs in 3months pre-op
Highest 350 ~ surgery weight 297.5 ~ current 195 ~ goal 175 (August 2012)

Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 3 year :)
Razzmuffin · 0 replies · 901 views
Starting Over
Lisa Y. · 5 replies · 1234 views
Hi all! 1½ yr update =)
Blue_Rattie · 1 replies · 1004 views