Anyone having trouble with WATER???

michelly1030
on 5/3/10 1:51 pm - Turlock, CA
Is it just me or am I full of problems? I guess it's just trial and error!

Plain water doesn't sit well in my pouch. I cannot tolerate any artificial sweeteners, so crystal light and most diet drinks are OUT. (Just saw a commercial for Crystal Light Pure Fitness which has no art sweeteners, will have to check that out).  The ONLY thing I can seem to get down fine is vitamin water zero, which is naturally sweetened. Seriously! Even milk gives me a yucky feeling and protein shakes--- also not working.

Anyone else?

I have my post-op 2 1/2 hr class tomorrow morning, I will be bringing this all up to the nutritionist for sure!!
~Chelle~

http://www.worththeweightloss.blogspot.com/
HW: 258 SW:(248) GW:150                    
mspiccolo
on 5/3/10 3:46 pm - Camarillo, CA
I have had problems with water but I'm getting bored with it.  I'll have to try Crystal Light.

Hang in there. 

murfy
on 5/3/10 4:11 pm - Jacksonville, FL
i also have a problem with water. it feels weird inside my pouch. it doesn't feel as refreshing and delicious as it did before surgery. it just feels weird. i have started making snow cones with sugar free snow cone syrup. it has saved me. it is how i get the majority of my fluids now.
Murf

mandeepandy2001
on 5/3/10 10:47 pm
i have been doing pretty good with water so far and i was NOT a water drinker before surgery it seems like people that loved water before don't now and people that did not do? just something i have noticed watching video bolgs and stuff maybe you could try making sun decaf herbal ice tea ? it  should still count as water and has some flavor but you can drink it unsweetened or with a squeeze of lemon and their are tons of teas out there.
Emily F.
on 5/4/10 4:58 am
I'm suckin' at the water. I finally just got low cal Gatorade and have been drinking about 40 oz of that. I'm trying to work my way up because I'm thinking that is one reason I'm not losing as fast as some others.
kwkelly
on 5/6/10 8:06 am
I am having a hard time getting my fluids in.........

kbowman2
on 5/6/10 10:18 am
Regular water sometimes makes me nauseous.  I prefer the Dt. V8 Splash or Aquafina Flavor Splash (Vitamin waters make me nauseous).

Kim
Heaviest 397/ Before Surgery 367/ Lowest 170/ Current 185

Blue_Rattie
on 5/6/10 3:23 pm
I like Sobe Lifewater Yumberry Pomegranate and the Black&Blue Berry. They are naturally sweetened with PureVia. The others I've tried just don't taste right to me.

I drink Crystal Light Fruit Punch but it seems a little too sweet to me some days and fine others.

I also started drinking 8th Continent Light Original soy milk.
Karen ~ Had surgery 4-13-10!! Lost 30lbs in 3months pre-op
Highest 350 ~ surgery weight 297.5 ~ current 195 ~ goal 175 (August 2012)

Razzmuffin
on 5/7/10 2:00 am - Collinsville, IL
I have trouble with water as well, used to drink tons, no problem, now I struggle to get down 2 oz. Cold, room temperature doesn't matter, get kind of nauseated and don't want to continue. Getting in enough liquids seems to be my biggest challenge, I rarely do it.

beautifully_broken27
on 5/9/10 2:16 pm
water makes me sick, too.  the one item i found that is soooo good is Fuze.  you have to be careful to get the "diet" one.  i think they call it slenderize.  it has 20 calories and 2g of sugar per bottle (18.5 fl oz) .  i really enjoy the blueberry raspberry and it is soooo good when it is cold.  hmmmmm, i wonder if it would freeze in ice cube trays very well??
Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 3 year :)
Razzmuffin · 0 replies · 901 views
Starting Over
Lisa Y. · 5 replies · 1234 views
Hi all! 1½ yr update =)
Blue_Rattie · 1 replies · 1004 views