Last night - after a bad morning =P

Blue_Rattie
on 5/1/10 5:41 am
I decided to have some Bear Creek Cheddar Broccoli soup last night with a scoop of Unjury in it. Never had it before.
Within 15 minutes I wanted to throw up, got the chills, and some pain. Ended up dry heaving and throwing up for 2 hours, more pain/chills, diarrhea.......Woke up this morning in a bunch of pain in the pouch area.

It's so hard to figure out if it's not settling or just too much too soon =(

Ugh - it's just so frustrating!
Karen ~ Had surgery 4-13-10!! Lost 30lbs in 3months pre-op
Highest 350 ~ surgery weight 297.5 ~ current 195 ~ goal 175 (August 2012)

melons778
on 5/1/10 6:07 am
 Oh no, I am so sorry that you had to go through that. I am learning on here that everyone is so different in adjusting to the changes in food. I just had my RNY on 4/20 and I am so thankful that I have been smooth sailing. I am on the full liquid diet but I have stretched it to be honest. I had some broccoli cheddar soup (minus the chunks of broccoli) from Panera and it didn't even phase me. Whew. Also I had an egg this morning and I feel great. I hope you feel better soon.
  Melons778        
Emily F.
on 5/1/10 6:25 am
Yeah, I was totally sure I was have an armor tummy, but I have found out that there are some things I cannot tolerate and it is MISERABLE when that happens. Good luck and I hope you start to feel better soon!!We learn and we live, huh?
Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 3 year :)
Razzmuffin · 0 replies · 901 views
Starting Over
Lisa Y. · 5 replies · 1234 views
Hi all! 1½ yr update =)
Blue_Rattie · 1 replies · 1004 views