how can you tell if your full

gelicadoll
on 4/26/10 2:04 pm - Modesto, CA
ive progressed to the puree food already and im kinda curious to how you can tell if your full cause i feel full all the time even after only 1 small bite lol

LUV ME

clareireland
on 4/27/10 2:22 am - FL
Hi there,  What are you pureeing so far?  Let me know!    I think with the new size of stomach, we pretty much never feel hunger so much.  But, I would go with 3 or 4 ounces max.  If it is your protein serving eat as much of it as you are able.    You may always have  sense of being full after eating anything I would guess.  Don't know just yet.
kwkelly
on 4/27/10 3:38 am
I have not progressed to pureed foods quite yet but hopefully tomorrow. But even with the soft foods I feel pressure and it hurts when I eat to fast or too much and it is right in the center of my chest I guess where the new pouch is.

michelly1030
on 4/27/10 4:39 am - Turlock, CA
With the broth stage I never felt hungry period...so I'd drink a 1/2 or 1/4c broth because I had to and I felt fine.
Just finished pureed stage--- when I am full I feel like it is backing up into my throat. When I feel hungry, I feel like a watery stomach feeling. At first, after a bite, I was done. By the end of my pureed week, I could do a good 3 oz. But like Kwkelly said, I would feel pain in my chest if I ate too fast or too much or too big of a bite. Sometimes if I ate too big of a bite it would feel like a rock going down. OWWWIE!
Today starts soft foods for me...
~Chelle~

http://www.worththeweightloss.blogspot.com/
HW: 258 SW:(248) GW:150                    
(deactivated member)
on 4/27/10 4:51 am
I found out what was too much the wrong way. The food felt stuck and then I dumped. It was my first stuck feeling and it felt awful. I now weigh my food to 2 ounces liquid or by weight.
Emily F.
on 4/27/10 5:00 am
I know I don't have a pouch, but what I hear is they cut the nerve in your tummy area and so you won't feel full for a while. That's why rny-ers have to measure everything instead of going by what you feel.
lmatthews27
on 4/28/10 10:31 am - Delaware, OH
I actually Burp.... I do not know why but when I burp I know I have had enough... Strange...

susan irizarry
on 4/28/10 1:11 pm - Port St. Lucie, FL
VSG on 04/12/10 with
I feel the same why,I burp then I know to slow down or stop.even with my drinks!

endurechange
on 4/29/10 12:17 am
I have to agree with some of the others. I feel full all the time and I have been having a problem with my intake. When I do eat I get 1 to 2 oz and I have a sensation in the middle of my chest at times it feels l like the food is stuck.
gelicadoll
on 4/29/10 4:08 pm - Modesto, CA
i eat about 1 1/2 oz of protien but i get bubblies in my tummy and then i quit eating im afraid im not eating enough but i feel fine not tred or lazy i have a bunch of energy so i guess im eating enough

LUV ME

Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 3 year :)
Razzmuffin · 0 replies · 901 views
Starting Over
Lisa Y. · 5 replies · 1234 views
Hi all! 1½ yr update =)
Blue_Rattie · 1 replies · 1004 views