I ate half an egg!!!

Razzmuffin
on 4/26/10 4:06 am - Collinsville, IL
Went back today for staple/drain removal :) and Doc said to advance to softs/creamed foods!!! So I came home and scrambled up and egg and ate half of it, wasn't sure if I was feeling full or not, but didnt' want to push on the first food adventure post op, but it was warm and felt great to eat something for a change !!

_Suzy_
on 4/26/10 4:09 am - Lawrenceville, GA
WOW, that's cool.  I hope it agrees with you -that sounds heavenly.  I start my pureed stage next Monday.  On full liquids right now.
Suzy

Start Weight     309    
Surgery              301
Current               206

O M G - I am down over 100#.  

Butterfly_Kisses1217
on 4/26/10 4:27 am
Gee why do i have to be on clear liquids for so long, I dont go back to the do****il the 5th. I guess thats when I can advance to the next step...But thats wonderful that It worked out well for you!
Shawn K.
on 4/26/10 5:00 am - The Colony, TX
Grats, I am soo looking forward to Friday after my 2 week follow-up, maybe an egg.  Although I will say Saturday night my bf was eating an omlette via egg beaters, and I took a bite smaller than the size of a dime just to chew something, was nice and helped tide me over.
I have started a blog all of my own for this journey.  Please follow me at www.digitalsheep.org.

heitimay
on 4/26/10 5:49 am
I just got the go ahead for my "stage 3" diet and the first recommended food is to put a little grated cheese on a saltine. It has never tasted sooooo good. I"m so glad to get past those first two weeks. Now I need to ramp up my walking so I get more exercise....

TeeMarie
on 4/26/10 6:45 am - Hartford, CT
I would kill for half an egg right now..lol.  I am on day 7 of clear liquid pre-op diet.  I wont be eating eggs for another 2-3 weeks

Glad to hear it went well for you and soo soon after surgery!! Thats great!

RNY-4/29/2010

HW 273 / SW 265/ CW 232/ GW 140

(!? I will get there some day!)

RNY revision/repair! 6/18/19

Emily F.
on 4/26/10 8:18 am
I have 1/2-1 egg w cheese every morning. Yummy.
For great WLS info join me here  www.dsfacts.com
(deactivated member)
on 4/26/10 8:21 am
I was on the soft diet right out of the hospital and went on the liquid myself. I have dumped once, had the stuck feeling twice and felt generally ill from food. Be careful of how fast you eat and stop before you are full. If you don't know if you are full measure 2 ounces in a glass so you remember the size of your pouch. 2 ounces is about 3 tablespoons. I love hot decaf tea.
lmatthews27
on 4/28/10 10:35 am - Delaware, OH
I was on full liquids for 3 weeks after I came home.. Ended up in the hospital with Gall Bladder problems but I started my pureed food yesterday... Loved mY egg!!!! Tonight I had shrimp.. It was very yummy!!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 3 year :)
Razzmuffin · 0 replies · 901 views
Starting Over
Lisa Y. · 5 replies · 1234 views
Hi all! 1½ yr update =)
Blue_Rattie · 1 replies · 1004 views