Big day tomorrow!

mspiccolo
on 4/25/10 1:18 pm - Camarillo, CA
Tomorrow is my RNY and my head is spinning.  I know the decision to do this surgery is the right thing but the nerves are getting me.  I know it will all be fine and in the long run it will all be worth it.

I am kindda bummed that I'm the last one on my surgeon's schedule tomorrow.  I check in at 2:30 and surgery is at 4:30 IF he's not running late. 

KKLLY
on 4/25/10 1:38 pm
I had RNY on April 20th......I too had my head spinning so much I couldnt sleep the night before....but you know it really wasnt bad at all.....they give you good drugs, before you know it you are up and walking and on your way home.....It is a life long decision, but I think for those of us who have got to this point in life, can handle it and yes, it will all be worth it.  I will be praying for you to have a smooth surgery and recovery......see you on the other side!
melons778
on 4/25/10 4:45 pm
 Oh yes the anxiety was so bad for me the night before so I know what you mean. It only got worse when I checked in for surgery and was sitting there waiting for them to call me back. I have to honestly say the staff was so awesome and made me feel very comfortable which helped a lot. I was also my surgeons last case so I didn't get into my room until like 8pm. Things will be ok! At first it will feel like you were hit by a semi truck and thats normal. I still feel that way but just not as bad. I love checking out youtube.com gastric bypass surgery diaries because they were so helpful. If you get a chance check out Amelia's video's.. Good luck
Blue_Rattie
on 4/25/10 5:44 pm
Good luck!!!! I'll be thinking of ya!
Karen ~ Had surgery 4-13-10!! Lost 30lbs in 3months pre-op
Highest 350 ~ surgery weight 297.5 ~ current 195 ~ goal 175 (August 2012)

TeeMarie
on 4/26/10 6:43 am - Hartford, CT
Good luck!

RNY-4/29/2010

HW 273 / SW 265/ CW 232/ GW 140

(!? I will get there some day!)

RNY revision/repair! 6/18/19

Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 3 year :)
Razzmuffin · 0 replies · 901 views
Starting Over