anyone else freezing?

heitimay
on 4/23/10 2:01 am
I have been so cold since the weight started coming off. My toes are almost like ice cubes and I slept with socks on last night. The weather has been pretty nice- 60's- but yikes, I need the heater on all day!

kitycat58
on 4/23/10 2:05 am
I have had off and on bouts with being cold, but nothing lasting more than a few hours.. But I understand from others at the support group I attend it is very common... 
(deactivated member)
on 4/23/10 2:23 am
I have been hot forever so when it is cold everyone here freezes. In my support group I was told that I would be freezing when my calorie level dipped low. I like you have been freezing too. Sometimes I am hot but clammy cold??
heitimay
on 4/23/10 2:42 am
I figured out a great way to warm up last evening. I warmed up my low sugar apple juice with some clove and cinnamon in the microwave and sipped it. Hot spiced cider! It was tasty.
Right now I have a turtleneck on and my nose is still chilly, but I"m ok.

MugsyMann
on 4/23/10 3:17 am - Keller, TX
 Yes!  I can't seem to get warm since my surgery.  I was always the one that had to have the air conditioner blasting or I was sweating.  Now I am the one complaining that it's cold and carrying a jacket or sweater with me.  Mine seems to be worse in the afternoon for some reason.  When the sun starts to droop I am grabbing for throw blankets!
wiltedrose314
on 4/23/10 4:33 am - Falmouth, MA
me me me me me!!!! i just put the heat on at work!!!!!! im always so cold!
HW 310/SW 284.5/CW 201/GW 150

mrsfrogdr
on 4/24/10 11:34 am
Please let it happen to me, too!!!!!!  So tired of feeling hot and humid....I got in the car yesterday and it said 85degrees....and all I coult think about is how much I hated having babies in the late spring and early summer time...the Texas heat so zapped my energy and made bouncing back so hard....I hope I do not experience the same heat fatigue after WLS.
Big Frog Kisses,           
 DAWN   

anonymouslyobese
on 4/24/10 2:49 pm
OMG Is that why I'm freezing to death all of a sudden!!??!?  Wowzers, I thought it was just because it's been colder here.  In the morning in Southern CA it is cold at 49 degrees, but normally I would just think my skin felt cold but it was no big deal.  Now I'm wearing my sweater and still shivering and my teeth are chattering! 

I even have been turning on the heater at work and that is unheard of.  For the first time ever in my life, one of my students asked me to turn off the heater.  That has never happened.  Even worse, I said no! lol

Good to know where it's coming from at least.  Thanks!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 3 year :)
Razzmuffin · 0 replies · 901 views
Starting Over
Lisa Y. · 5 replies · 1234 views
Hi all! 1½ yr update =)
Blue_Rattie · 1 replies · 1004 views