Protein Pudding 2 Ounces =25 Grams Protein

(deactivated member)
on 4/23/10 4:54 am
1 chocolate or whatever is your favorite flavor sf pudding
4 scoops of protein (25 grams protein per scoop)
8 ounces of water

Mix and divide into 4 containers. Can be frozen like ice cream.

zelschap
on 4/23/10 6:00 am - Dayton, OH
Hey Wonderling, do you use the regular size or large size pudding mix? This sounds like a good way to get some protein in for the day. Thanks!!  Zella

(deactivated member)
on 4/23/10 7:48 am
Regular size. You can add 12 ounces of water and make 6 servings. I also add soluable fiber and an envelope if Miralax. I have been regular everday and there is no extra bulk or flavors to make the pudding mix yucky. I like being able to get all my protein in 3 pudding cups. You can also make the chocolate flavor stronger by adding cocoa powder and a couple of splendas. I am making all kinds of recipes and I might start a cookbook on my profile page.
Emily F.
on 4/23/10 11:59 pm
Cookbook is a great idea!!  Have you seen plussizedbarbie 's blog? i love it. I would love to see yours!
zelschap
on 4/24/10 7:17 am - Dayton, OH
That is such a great idea! Especially for people like me who have not a lot of imagination when it comes to recipes. 3 pudding cups sounds great to me also.....and at a reasonable cost per cup. Thanks! loads for the ideas.  Zella

Blue_Rattie
on 4/25/10 5:43 pm
I made some sf/ff lemon pudding (small box) with 2 cups of 8th continent light vanilla soy milk and 1/3c nonfat powdered milk. Then for each serving added a scoop of unjury unflavored, totaling 155 calories and 25 grams protein. Amazingly it still tasted like lemon =P
Karen ~ Had surgery 4-13-10!! Lost 30lbs in 3months pre-op
Highest 350 ~ surgery weight 297.5 ~ current 195 ~ goal 175 (August 2012)

michelly1030
on 4/26/10 12:10 pm - Turlock, CA
Thank you so much for this!!!! I am going to make some right now! I am struggling at getting the 80ish grams of protein a day and this will definitely help.
~Chelle~

http://www.worththeweightloss.blogspot.com/
HW: 258 SW:(248) GW:150                    
Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 3 year :)
Razzmuffin · 0 replies · 901 views
Starting Over
Lisa Y. · 5 replies · 1234 views
Hi all! 1½ yr update =)
Blue_Rattie · 1 replies · 1004 views