OUT of Hospital again!

lmatthews27
on 4/23/10 9:04 am - Delaware, OH
Hello!!!!

I was back in the hospital after my 2 weeks out.. Went to the ER directed by my surgeon on Monday night. I was admitted to the hospital with gall stones. They kept me until Thursday and had surgery Thursday evening.. Went home today..... I guess I had a issue before surgery.
Just wanted to update everyone..

(deactivated member)
on 4/23/10 9:09 am
I am glad you are home and updated us. I wish they would just take the gallbladders out during WLS. My doc left mine in and I already have tons of gallstones. It would have been really easy since my surgery was open but like you I will probably end up with surgery sooner or later.

Take care and keep us updated.

Diana
Emily F.
on 4/23/10 10:05 am
I can't believe that happened so fast for you!!! Ugh. I hope you have better luck now!!
My doctor told me he was taking mine and then found two stones, so I guess it was a time bomb.

Good luck.
kitycat58
on 4/23/10 11:29 am
Too bad that didn't get caught before surgery.  Sorry you had to double up on the surgery part, but now you can really heal....and not worry about the gallbladder again.  Get better soon..
michelly1030
on 4/24/10 5:47 am - Turlock, CA
OMG! Poor thing! Like recovering from one surgery wasn't enough! Heal well and fast and get lots of rest and TLC...
Wish my surgeon would've just taken mine, but nope, he doesnt "believe" in taking them out until or if there's a problem... oh come on! 

of course I wish he just did some lipo and a boob job while he was in there too lol
~Chelle~

http://www.worththeweightloss.blogspot.com/
HW: 258 SW:(248) GW:150                    
anonymouslyobese
on 4/24/10 2:52 pm
Poor thing.  Surgery is no fun in the first place, but two in two weeks!   I have had gallstone before.  I lost lots of weight (and gained it back) many times on my own so mine was pulled out something like 7 years ago.  It does suck, but having that pain gone will be nice.  

Rest up and feel better!

lmatthews27
on 4/25/10 5:59 am - Delaware, OH
I am doing ok.. Just very weak... and I got my period on top of all this!!! 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 3 year :)
Razzmuffin · 0 replies · 901 views
Starting Over
Lisa Y. · 5 replies · 1234 views
Hi all! 1½ yr update =)
Blue_Rattie · 1 replies · 1004 views