Sip Sip Sipping

wiltedrose314
on 4/22/10 1:30 pm - Falmouth, MA
UGHHHH i HATE sipping!!! There is no way I can get all this water in per day!! Id have to have the bottle attached to my mouth at ALL times. and with having to stop 15-30 minutes before eating and 30-45 minutes after eating... how is this possible!!!!!
and how long am i supposed to wait between sips?!
I am usually a gulper so this is definetly a struggle im having.
but other than that im doing alright with foods... yayy!! i hope im not eating too much/ too little tho... lol
do i sound lost lol
HW 310/SW 284.5/CW 201/GW 150

Shawn K.
on 4/22/10 7:43 pm - The Colony, TX
I am in the same boat, I feel like I am drinking all the time and still not getting enough in.  And ugh cannot find something that tastes decent lately which makes it even harder.
I have started a blog all of my own for this journey.  Please follow me at www.digitalsheep.org.

(deactivated member)
on 4/23/10 3:54 am
I have a gymboss interval timer. It can beep or vibrate for the time you set it. Mine is set for 4 minutes. I attach it to my shirt (it is very small) and it goes off all by itself every 4 minute and then I take 2 swallows (not sips).

I had it set on 3 minutes and my water consumption was 114 ounces.

I bought my gymboss interval timer from amazon.com. I use the same 4 minute vibrate for time between bites.

Diana
Emily F.
on 4/23/10 10:22 am
I'm having trouble too.
KKLLY
on 4/25/10 1:55 pm
me too!! and  on top of everything i caught a virus and was in hospital today veryyyyyyy dehydrated, got several liters of fluid iv and came home, but still having diarrhea, everything i put in is just coming out....I sip sip sip, but have to go, go, go, (lol)

Blue_Rattie
on 4/25/10 5:40 pm
I hate sipping. I swear I'm drinking too fast, but I only get in 64oz a day...if I'm lucky. hubby keeps on me.

He tells me at the end of the day if I did well or not =P
Karen ~ Had surgery 4-13-10!! Lost 30lbs in 3months pre-op
Highest 350 ~ surgery weight 297.5 ~ current 195 ~ goal 175 (August 2012)

Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 3 year :)
Razzmuffin · 0 replies · 901 views
Starting Over
Lisa Y. · 5 replies · 1234 views
Hi all! 1½ yr update =)
Blue_Rattie · 1 replies · 1004 views