Did I Have Surgery? Tell That to My Digestion System

(deactivated member)
on 4/21/10 7:57 am
Exactly! I have an appointment next week and I am going to ask too.
Diana
MamaK330
on 4/21/10 9:54 am
I day dream all day about foods i can't have. I bought a low cal recipie book and OMG most of the stuff in their looks amazing. My mouth actually waters (the same way it used to water for sour patch kids) lol.

My mom bought me a couple cans of soup today. She got cream of mushroom, cream of broccoli, cream of chicken, and cream of potato..I put it in the blender with a ton of milk and i can actually drink it out of a straw but it is still filling and good..

michelly1030
on 4/24/10 4:18 am - Turlock, CA
I felt much better once I got to mushies...for me that was Day 7/wk 2. Now I am feeling more satisfied and not mourning the loss of food as much (lol). I went to hang out with my girlfriends last night at one of their houses and brought my own dinner since I knew they were going to have pizza. (ugh pizza!). They offered to not have pizza and eat beforehand but I told them I didn't want them to adjust for me and appreciated the offer. Man, my mouth was practically watering when they were eating and I had my tiny chicken and applesauce. But I did it. It was hard,dont get me wrong, and I really just wanted to shove a slice into my mouth and savor it...but I am committed like the rest of you.
I keep watching the Food Network and in my mind tayloring recipes to something I can eat with my RNY. There are options out there... of course like some of you said, none of it looks or sounds as good as a big juicy greasy mayo slapped on it cheeseburger! My husband is 2 yrs out (RNY) and he gets a protein hamburger from Carls Jr and In and Out Burger (I have in the past also) and they will lettuce wrap it. So you CAN have it eventually... Stay strong guys... I am trying to as well!!
~Chelle~

http://www.worththeweightloss.blogspot.com/
HW: 258 SW:(248) GW:150                    
Blue_Rattie
on 4/25/10 5:58 pm
I was telling hubby - if I didn't have incisions, pain from incisions, diarrhea, NOT FEEL HUNGRY, etc...I wouldn't think I HAD surgery!

I can drink/eat my 8oz of soup with no problems, swallow water with no problems, take all my PILL meds (no chewables)....I thought there was like a 4oz limit on the pouch.....

It's just weird.

And I am down 17lbs since surgery.
Karen ~ Had surgery 4-13-10!! Lost 30lbs in 3months pre-op
Highest 350 ~ surgery weight 297.5 ~ current 195 ~ goal 175 (August 2012)

_Suzy_
on 4/26/10 4:08 am - Lawrenceville, GA
I don't feel hungry but I WANT to eat....I smell something and it drives me wild.  I "think" I could take bigger drinks that I take but I am scared to.  I hope we get it all sorted it out soon.  I feel so lost right now.
Suzy

Start Weight     309    
Surgery              301
Current               206

O M G - I am down over 100#.  

Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 3 year :)
Razzmuffin · 0 replies · 901 views
Starting Over
Lisa Y. · 5 replies · 1234 views
Hi all! 1½ yr update =)