Day After Tomorrow!

Monica H.
on 4/18/10 3:24 am - Rancho Cordova, CA
Does it feel like time dragged to get here but then flew by too at the same time???    I am having the Sleeve Gastricomy.  I have been in Kaisers Weight Loss Surgery program since June 2008 and almost a year later I am finally having my surgery!  :)  Sooooo excited!  Just nervous about the recovery.  I am big wuss when it comes to pain.  And I have a 14 month old daughter to worry about.  Thankfully I have a wonderful Mom in law to help out!  :)  I can't believe its almost here!  It feels like a dream...  but its not!!  :) 
lady-luck
on 4/18/10 4:15 am - Orange, CA
I have my revision from band to sleeve on 20th also. Now I am getting a little nervous, not a lot though. Congrats and let us know how it goes
kitycat58
on 4/18/10 4:41 am
Gratz on your journey to healthy.  I know it seems like such a long time from the beginning to surgery..Then its like, wow, its here..no what do I do...

Best wishes for a speedy recovery.  
Kim5515
on 4/18/10 5:25 am - Bonney Lake, WA
I'm having my RNY on the 20th also... congratulations to us all !!  I'm very pleased and looking forward to starting the rest of my life.  Now just have to get through work tomorrow and get everything done and handed over to my team.   Then, I may get nervous... but knowing me, probably not. 

Good luck to us all !

Kim  
HW 315 /CW 152/ GW 148

michelly1030
on 4/18/10 6:08 pm - Turlock, CA
Good luck to you!! I felt the same way, I remember thinking "gosh i have to wait a whole month, wish they couldve done it sooner" and then in a blink of an eye the day was here!!! I was not even nervous the morning of surgery, I was pumped and ready to go and smiling being wheeled into the OR. THAT is unusual for me. I am a BIG chicken and a BIG baby and very low pain tolerance and I have been much stronger and tougher than I thought I would or could be. YOu will be ok, trust me. I have a 2 1/2 yr old and my husband has been amazing and so has my mother in law. Especially since I cant lift him etc (he's pretty self sufficient at his age anyway, sounds wierd, but hes very independent! haha)
GOOD LUCK and soon you will be on the losers bench with us!! Congrats on making this life changing decision. You will love it. It will be tough at first, but soooo worth it!!
~Chelle~

http://www.worththeweightloss.blogspot.com/
HW: 258 SW:(248) GW:150                    
Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 3 year :)
Razzmuffin · 0 replies · 901 views
Starting Over
Lisa Y. · 5 replies · 1234 views
Hi all! 1½ yr update =)
Blue_Rattie · 1 replies · 1004 views