Anyone else having issues.

MamaK330
on 4/18/10 1:50 am
I am starving. I am so ready to start puree. I been drinking water,broth, and protien shakes. My  stomach is growling.

The gas in my chest is horrible. I try and walk it off but it doesnt wanna go anywhere.I guess i am just having a bad day

Emily F.
on 4/18/10 2:04 am
Yes, yes, and yes. I was estastic to start eating. It doesn't say when your surgery was but I hope its soon.
For great WLS info join me here  www.dsfacts.com
MamaK330
on 4/18/10 2:09 am
I had my surgery on Friday 4/16/10
wiltedrose314
on 4/18/10 4:43 am - Falmouth, MA
i want food too!!!
i start stage 4 on tuesday!!!!! cant wait to eat something
HW 310/SW 284.5/CW 201/GW 150

lmatthews27
on 4/18/10 6:37 am - Delaware, OH
OK.. Getting Jealous!!! I do not start puree until 4/27!!!!!!

The protein shakes.. does anyone have a favorite?

michelly1030
on 4/18/10 8:56 am - Turlock, CA
I start puree on WEDNESDAY... I am so tired of broth and liquids. Grossing me out at this point. I never thought I'd be looking this forward to puree! I basically already have the meals in my head ready to go! I miss the shakes too, I add those in with the puree wednesday also.
I am not starving, I dont even think I'm hungry. I think it's mental. But I have figured out how to tell when my pouch wants me to fill it up- I get tha****ery empty feeling. A little broth and it goes away. I can only eat 1/2 cup max at a time of broth and I'm full.

As for shakes. I prefer Jay Robb's Egg White Protein in Chocolate and Designer Chocolate. I think those 2 have the best flavor and I've tried TONS of different ones... I mean a lot! I prefer chocolate to vanilla or strawberry. I feel like I'm having a shake. And I like to throw in a little banana and ice in the magic bullet. yum. Go to vitalady.com and order samples! It's fantastic!
~Chelle~

http://www.worththeweightloss.blogspot.com/
HW: 258 SW:(248) GW:150                    
Shawn K.
on 4/19/10 12:22 am - The Colony, TX
If you can have yogurt and tolerate that, try it, that might be a bit more filling.  I am not allowed any solid or semi solid food until 4/30, ugh and we went to Ikea yesterday and that cinnamon roll smell hit.  His mom offered me just a nibble, but I was good and said no, I do not want to even tempt the fate of dumping.

For the one who asked about protein.  I am totally in love with Nectar.  Right now I have the Lemon tea flavor, and when I mix it, I put a sf lemonade drink mix with it, to help kill the whey flavor.  Fuzzy navel is another good one, which I need to order.  But I also thought with the tea of mixing it with decafl Iced tea.  
wiltedrose314
on 4/19/10 1:57 am - Falmouth, MA
ok i have the roadside lemonade nectar, but i have been hesitant on trying it because i tried the cherry and it was NASTY!! and now im stuck with a whole stinkin jar of it.
i hope the lemonade is atleast tolerable... i was told to mix it with crystal lite!
HW 310/SW 284.5/CW 201/GW 150

Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 3 year :)
Razzmuffin · 0 replies · 901 views
Starting Over
Lisa Y. · 5 replies · 1234 views
Hi all! 1½ yr update =)
Blue_Rattie · 1 replies · 1004 views