airplane ride home--gas??

FLsun
on 4/18/10 12:35 pm
i have a long flight, middle seat and the plane is booked.  i am so worried with all this talk about gas/gas pains that i may make the other passengers even more upset at having to sit near me.  did anyone have this problem?
michelly1030
on 4/18/10 6:21 pm - Turlock, CA

hehe I had A LOT of gas and when it finally started coming out I didnt care who was around... BUT I can say this, mine was unscented. hahaha sounds strange, but it was ALL AIR... I think you will be ok. But I feel bad for you, I hope you can get comfortable. Good luck!! 

~Chelle~

http://www.worththeweightloss.blogspot.com/
HW: 258 SW:(248) GW:150                    
hamptons11937
on 4/18/10 10:45 pm - East Hampton, NY
I know the fear of embarrassment.  I was fortunate not to have much gas at all.  Pain killers usually tend to prevent you from having regular bowel movements, so, you may experience little to no gas at first.  Ask if there's something you can take just for the trip home, like gas-x.  Maybe that would help.  And, it's good to get up and stretch yourself out once in a while, so, make some trips to the ladies room I suggest.  Hope that helps. 
 Kim                 
hamptons11937
on 4/18/10 10:46 pm - East Hampton, NY
 PS  I also had Dr. Aceves.
 Kim                 
Emily F.
on 4/18/10 11:19 pm
Just get gasx and stuff for ride home. How long after surgery are u traveling? I would think after the gas is done. I had to stay for 10 days was on mushies. I was too scared to eat anything but a few bites of yogurt. Good luck and keep us updated!!
For great WLS info join me here  www.dsfacts.com
Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 3 year :)
Razzmuffin · 0 replies · 901 views
Starting Over
Lisa Y. · 5 replies · 1234 views
Hi all! 1½ yr update =)
Blue_Rattie · 1 replies · 1004 views