Good morning !

Kim5515
on 4/17/10 12:12 am - Bonney Lake, WA
Good morning to all us April surgery folks... what's everybody doing this weekend?

I have a relaxing day today, probably doing something like a movie or outing with my DH.  I hope to keep it very low key.  Will probably start doing some packing for the hospital, although routinely I am a last minute packer.

I have booked an hour long massage on Sunday, hoping this will help my shoulder muscles relax a little bit.  I'm not nervous for surgery on Tuesday, just a little apprehensive.  I have alot of work friends who want to visit me in the hospital and I'm holding them back by telling them I'll text them if / when I'm ready for visitors.

I know people mean well, but really, if I'm nauseous, how many people do I want to chat with?

Enjoy the weekend, hoping for some blue sky in the Pacific Northwest !

Kim  
HW 315 /CW 152/ GW 148

tnchickenfeathers
on 4/17/10 12:57 am - Savannah, TN
Hope you have a really good weekend I am 9days after you on Surgery I am getting excited,I am ready for this new life starting.Good Luck on your Surgery...
kitycat58
on 4/17/10 1:05 am
Enjoy your weekend...

I was in and out of the hospital so fast, only a couple people were able to stop by, which was better.  I wasn't really very chatty the night of surgery, and the following night I went home.  Had some people stop by the next weekend; and I was up and moving by then.

I live in San Francisco area so I know what you mean by the blue sky's...That is why I live here.

Happiness..... kathy
Lifeski
on 4/17/10 2:51 am
I can't speak for you but I did not want any company in the hospital. I was in another state and did not even talk on the phone with anyone for 4 days.  It just seemed to take way too much energy.  Good luck.
Teresa
HW-293                     SW-290                    

heitimay
on 4/17/10 3:38 am
My first full day home from the hospital it felt like the phone rang alot which interrupted my naps. And my dad kindly brought dinner so my husband wouldn't have to fend for himself again. I was sooo tired that night!! I slept for like 11 hours, awakening only to reposition myself. So, if you can be proactive and tell people that you will call them, I recommend it!
Heiti

Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 3 year :)
Razzmuffin · 0 replies · 901 views
Starting Over
Lisa Y. · 5 replies · 1234 views
Hi all! 1½ yr update =)
Blue_Rattie · 1 replies · 1004 views