Has it been 6 days since surgery

(deactivated member)
on 4/17/10 1:59 am
Hi friends,

I am home and recovering. I am having to work at this harder than I thought but I am taking my time so my recovery is without complications. I updated my blog because so many of you were so kind to write me PM's asking how I am. I don't have energy yet to reply but I will soon. I am excited about the future and I can't wait to put on real clothes.

Diana
mrsfrogdr
on 4/17/10 2:50 am

I am so glad to hear from you.  Your positive post have been missed.   Keep taking it slow and we will be happy to hear more from you when you have the energy

Big Frog Kisses,           
 DAWN   

heitimay
on 4/17/10 3:32 am
I had surgery on the 13th and am reminding myself to take it very easy. I want to do this healing stuff right so I don't have problems down the road! Sip, deep breath, walk, rest. My new mantra! I hope the worst is past for you.
Heiti

gusmom
on 4/17/10 4:03 am
 Glad to hear you are OK, but sorry your procedure was more complicated than you had expected.  Just rest for now.

Marian

hamptons11937
on 4/17/10 4:11 am - East Hampton, NY
Congrats, Diane.  I'm here recovering with you.  I hope you feel up to giving us an update soon.   
 Kim                 
Emily F.
on 4/17/10 4:12 am
Nice to hear from u, I was getting worried. Be careful!
For great WLS info join me here  www.dsfacts.com
Kim5515
on 4/17/10 4:16 am - Bonney Lake, WA
Take care and get lots of rest.  The future awaits you and it will be wonderful !

Kim  
HW 315 /CW 152/ GW 148

kitycat58
on 4/17/10 4:52 am
Glad you were able to stop and post something.  Hope your feeling better soon and can update us.  Been 11 days for me, and I am doing pretty well, but am still taking it easy.  Just took the dog out for a walk and now have a support group meeting...Looking forward to my first meeting as a "post-op"....
FWLizzie
on 4/17/10 5:11 am - Fort Worth, TX
Hope you feel better soon!

noelsantti
on 4/17/10 5:42 am
Diana,

So glad to hear from you, I am sorry that things went a little rougher than expected.  Rest as much as you can it really helps.  I hope that you start to feel better soon and remember that we are here for you

noel

Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 3 year :)
Razzmuffin · 0 replies · 901 views
Starting Over
Lisa Y. · 5 replies · 1234 views
Hi all! 1½ yr update =)
Blue_Rattie · 1 replies · 1004 views