12 short hours till I am on the way to the hospital for surgery!

Jennifer J.
on 4/14/10 8:11 am
Like a lot of posts I have seen from people in my position I am very nervous and excited. I am also thinking a litte "What the hell did I sign myself up for?!?" Luckily I have some very supportive friends that I have been calling frequently for reassurance. I was glad to see that most of you that had surgery this month are doing very well. That takes a little of the stress off for tomorrow. I am sure it will still be a long night though! But by this time tomorrow I will be on the other side of the hump : )
kitycat58
on 4/14/10 10:28 am
You will do fine.  Glad you have friends there to support you.  It is a journey I am glad I am taking.  Look forward to your posts after.  Kathy
MamaK330
on 4/14/10 11:59 am
Good luck tomorrow. I go in on Friday. Like you i am also thinking what did i sign myself up for. But hey when we are loseing weight and looking better then ever we will say. Hey that was the best thing i ever did
tnchickenfeathers
on 4/14/10 7:30 pm - Savannah, TN
Good Luck tomorrow on your surgery I still have 2 weeks till mine and it seems like it will never get here.So glad that you have supportive friends.Since I found this site I have been on here at least once a day reading.Going to be waiting to read your post after you will do fine.God Bless...Sharon 
Shawn K.
on 4/14/10 8:51 pm - The Colony, TX
I leave in less than an hour for mine, and yes I am nervous/excited and wow what am I doing, but I know on the other side after it is all said and done, I will be happier.  I not only need this but want this.
Kim5515
on 4/15/10 12:36 am - Bonney Lake, WA
Sending out positive energy to everyone who is having surgery today !!  Congratulations... it's the start of our "new normal"   How exciting !!

Kim  
HW 315 /CW 152/ GW 148

Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 3 year :)
Razzmuffin · 0 replies · 901 views
Starting Over
Lisa Y. · 5 replies · 1234 views
Hi all! 1½ yr update =)
Blue_Rattie · 1 replies · 1004 views