3 days until surgery

jlsimmon
on 4/13/10 4:43 am
Three days to go and I am starting to get nervous.
LadySteeler
on 4/13/10 5:05 am - Clayton, NC
I'm too hungry to be nervous about mine!

Kim5515
on 4/13/10 6:00 am - Bonney Lake, WA
I have 6 days to go and I agree, I'm hungry !  It's a strange kind of hunger, though.  No huge rolling hunger pangs, just the knowledge of not being able to munch on something is playing with my head.  So I drink something, then feel better.

My husband just asked me when I can have solid food again... I did the calculation of my particular doctors (I have found out that they are all different) food timeline.  I start pureed on week 5-6 after surgery, then "normal" food or whatever my pouch will approve on weeks 7-8.  So what hit me right between the eyes is that today is April 13 and I will again eat "normal" food on or about June 10th.  My goodness.

Here's to our new bodies !!

Kim  
HW 315 /CW 152/ GW 148

TeeMarie
on 4/13/10 11:13 am - Hartford, CT
tell me why I keep reading your post about pre op liquids and laughing....lol maybe cuz i will be right there with ya in 6 days!! Ooo myyyy ...I was doing the calculations too, almost 7 weeks no solid food...and 4 of them being alllllllllllllllllllllll liquids.  The thought of it is a bit overwhelming.

RNY-4/29/2010

HW 273 / SW 265/ CW 232/ GW 140

(!? I will get there some day!)

RNY revision/repair! 6/18/19

michelerenee1
on 4/13/10 6:15 am - Indianapolis, IN
I just recieved my approval and surg date today!! I am schedule for May3rd!! My pre-op nutrition class is Thursday.

I look forward to hearing about your progress. Best of Luck! Lets keep in touch.

Michele
TeeMarie
on 4/13/10 11:10 am, edited 4/13/10 11:11 am - Hartford, CT
It is normal to be nervous...this is huge! Life altering even..a whole new way of life ....this is what i keep telling myself lol.

We will be fine! It's exciting though isn't it?

Good luck to you and keep us posted.

RNY-4/29/2010

HW 273 / SW 265/ CW 232/ GW 140

(!? I will get there some day!)

RNY revision/repair! 6/18/19

IamMrsMcDole
on 4/14/10 12:53 am - Anderson, IN
I am soo proud and happy for you mom!! Everything will be fine Bella and i will be there to help nurse you back to normal!! Good Luck!!
Jessica
oxoxoxox

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers  Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

BandCamper
on 4/14/10 5:24 am
I'm sending happy thoughts and prayers your way! It is overwhelming....I had everything from butterflies to out and out trepidation during the days before. I can't believe I'm a week out today but it does go fast. It's almost a let down in a way that after all that waiting and anticipation, it's over and you're on the other side. I still pinch myself that it's really over!
Hang in there...you're going to do awesome!!!
xoxox
Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 3 year :)
Razzmuffin · 0 replies · 901 views
Starting Over
Lisa Y. · 5 replies · 1234 views
Hi all! 1½ yr update =)
Blue_Rattie · 1 replies · 1004 views