Got my time for Tuesday!!!

Blue_Rattie
on 4/12/10 9:15 am
Have to be at hospital at 5:30AM. WHY do they schedule things that early?? =P

But, I'm first of the day. Hopefully spending the night at mother-in-laws. Hubby and I will leave her place at about 5 or so, waking up around 4i****hink so I can get in the shower to wash with the Hibiclens (also have to do that tonight)

Kids will stay with gramma. They'll be asleep until like 10AM, so when they wake up, I'm HOPING to be in recovery or my room!! Gramma can bring them to visit. She has carseats for them in her car.

I just folded laundry, got MY stuff together and will have to overfeed/water cats, fish, bird...clean litterbox, get kids clothes and all together for a day+.

AHHHHHH =)
Karen ~ Had surgery 4-13-10!! Lost 30lbs in 3months pre-op
Highest 350 ~ surgery weight 297.5 ~ current 195 ~ goal 175 (August 2012)

Emily F.
on 4/12/10 9:38 am
Woohoo. One good think about Mexico is ain't no surgery that early!!! No one's up!! lol.

Update us when you can!!
For great WLS info join me here  www.dsfacts.com
Kim5515
on 4/12/10 12:43 pm - Bonney Lake, WA
So glad to hear that the surgery is on !!  Congratulations.  I also have to report at 5:30 AM on my  scheduled date, good news is I bet we're one of the first surgeries.

Take care and keep us posted !

Kim  
HW 315 /CW 152/ GW 148

lady-luck
on 4/12/10 3:42 pm - Orange, CA
Wow thats early !! I wont find out until the day before what time I have to be there, but my surgeon did tell me that they do the diabetics first so I dont think it will be early. Good luck and keep us updated

Myra
Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 3 year :)
Razzmuffin · 0 replies · 901 views
Starting Over
Lisa Y. · 5 replies · 1234 views
Hi all! 1½ yr update =)
Blue_Rattie · 1 replies · 1004 views