Monday

(deactivated member)
on 4/8/10 10:40 pm
A big group of us having WLS on the 12th.
jmille28
on 4/8/10 11:35 pm - Miamisburg, OH
May you all have uneventful surgeries and easy and quick recoveries.  Rememberget your rest, sip, sip, sip, walk, walk, walk.
Diana, I'll be by to see you on Tuesday. 
We must let go of what was if we are going to embrace what is !                                
(deactivated member)
on 4/9/10 7:19 am
I like your new picture. I had fun last night at the support group. I think both of us will have a lot of new friends. I think you are terrific
jmille28
on 4/9/10 7:34 am - Miamisburg, OH
Luve you to Diana.  It is great to have you for a friend.  I think Tony and Steve are great and I really liked Ruth also.  Try to stay calm this weekend.  Get lots of rest if you can. 
Will anybody be staying with you at the hospital?
We must let go of what was if we are going to embrace what is !                                
kelly B.
on 4/9/10 12:42 am - NC
Good luck to everyone.

Where are you seeing the list of surgery dates?
Starting Weight 340. I am 5'7"
Goal 1: VSG by April 2010 -
(scheduled for April 28 2010)
Goal 2: Lose 10% of Total Body Weight -
(May 17, 2010)
Goal 3: Lose 50 pounds-
(June 10, 2010)
Goal 4: Lose 50% of Excess Weight (Aug 10, 2010)
Goal 5: Lose 100 pounds (Oct 7, 2010)!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Goal 6: BMI of 29
(deactivated member)
on 4/9/10 7:25 am
Go to the People and select Upcoming Surgery Dates and it wil give you some options but you can select April 2010. If it takes you to this forum try it again because it easy to pick the wrong one do it again.

Blue_Rattie
on 4/9/10 5:06 am
WOOT!!! The end of the long tunnel has arrived!
Emily F.
on 4/9/10 10:04 am
Congrats!!
For great WLS info join me here  www.dsfacts.com
(deactivated member)
on 4/9/10 10:28 am
Good luck on Monday! I can not wait. Luckily since I'm a Lap Band, I will be out of the hospital in the afternoon. Take care and let us know how you are soon.
Nancy
Lakesidemom
on 4/9/10 1:02 pm - Duluth, MN
Yippee your day has almost come! 
I saw that you posted on a "positive" approach forum.  Very interesting.  I just asked to join.  I don't mind a variety of life approaches but after reading some of the comments that followed yours I thought YES, what a refreshing concept.
Stay well hydrated this weekend in anticipation of staying empty those hours before surgery.
Afterward, my goal was to sip, rest, walk, sip, rest, walk, etc.  Keep the stress as low as possible.
No regrets here.  I love that I had this surgery .  Wishing for you smooth sailing next week.
Anne

Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 3 year :)
Razzmuffin · 0 replies · 901 views
Starting Over
Lisa Y. · 5 replies · 1234 views
Hi all! 1½ yr update =)
Blue_Rattie · 1 replies · 1004 views