Gross Alert! 3 days after surg. no number 2..lol

dawnnikki
on 4/8/10 5:36 am - Sharpsburg, GA
Hello everyone!

My surgery was monday afternoon..went well!  I'm not hungry so that is a huge plus.  I'm on a soft liquid diet so it's pretty much shake, 2 hours, cottage cheese, 2 hours, shake, 2 hours, yogurt..sooo on..6 meals.  I have been peeing fine...just haven't gone #2 yet.  I stepped on the scale just because I already felt different..10 pounds..gone!  I know once I finally go to the bathroom it will be more weight gone....but...how to do it!

I have taken stool softners...any suggests!!! Pleaseeee!

Dawn

lmatthews27
on 4/8/10 5:59 am - Delaware, OH
Hello,

My surgery was Tuesday! I was not able to come home today unless I had a BM....
I am so bloated and I am in some pain..,.,
dawnnikki
on 4/8/10 7:57 am - Sharpsburg, GA
Oh..yeah..your surgery is more serious.  My Realize band surgery was outpatient..soo..I'm going thru that at home pretty much.  I hope you feel better soon!

kitycat58
on 4/8/10 10:29 am
I am waiting for that "magic" thing to happen too..I keep in mind that we totally emptied the system before the surgery, so wondering how long its gonna take.  Bought some Docusate sodium and Miralax just incase; but want to wait to see if nature takes its course first.  Drinking lots of water though. 
wiltedrose314
on 4/9/10 7:05 am - Falmouth, MA
I went for the first time this morning.and multiple times thru the day, I'm still really gassy and rumbly in the tummy. That's the part I wish would go away!! I was using gas x to releave some of it and that worked a bit. Gasx thin strips
HW 310/SW 284.5/CW 201/GW 150

dawnnikki
on 4/9/10 10:17 am - Sharpsburg, GA
I finally went today also..and I know what you mean by gas..ugghhhh!  I have used a whole box of 18 strip gas x and they are extra strength!  I wonder how long this is going to last?!!

wiltedrose314
on 4/9/10 10:42 am - Falmouth, MA
i am so happy to know that i am not the only one with this horrible gas pain. those are the same gas x that i have... i havent used the whole box yet though lol.
HW 310/SW 284.5/CW 201/GW 150

dawnnikki
on 4/9/10 11:55 pm - Sharpsburg, GA
Your NOT the only one for sure!  I went through the questions section and other forums...lots of people with the same problem.  AS far as the gasx...The reason I have gone through this box so quick is bcause I finally read the directions.   I kept taking one here and there and it wasn't working.  On the box it says you can take up to 4 strips at one time and no more than 8 in a 24 hour period!  I started doing 3 first thing in the morn and 2 mid day and 3 before bed.  I'm all good now!!!!

Dawn

kitycat58
on 4/9/10 11:15 am
OK, so no laughing at me...I thought I had hunger pains; but was informed at my doctor's office today it was more than likely gas...Gas X  all the way..
dawnnikki
on 4/9/10 11:45 pm - Sharpsburg, GA
Yeah...I'm thinking about investing in the company..lol! 

Dawn

Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 3 year :)
Razzmuffin · 0 replies · 901 views
Starting Over
Lisa Y. · 5 replies · 1234 views
Hi all! 1½ yr update =)
Blue_Rattie · 1 replies · 1004 views