SHOUT if you're having surgery APRIL 10th!

hamptons11937
on 4/6/10 12:20 am - East Hampton, NY
 Hi, everyone.  Just wanted to say hello to everyone having WLS on the 10th.  I'm going to Mexicali for the VGS, leaving Fiday, the 9th.  How is everyone out there!!??
 Kim                 
(deactivated member)
on 4/6/10 5:23 am
Hey Sweetie I checked the list and you are the only one having surgery on April 10. It is probably because it is on a Saturday. When do you leave for the surgery and how many days will you be gone.

We will be thinking of you this Saturday!
hamptons11937
on 4/6/10 6:09 am - East Hampton, NY
 I'm leaving NY at 6am Friday morning in order to get to the west coast by 10:47, with the time difference and all, of course.  I have to leave for the airport about 3am, so have to be ready Thursday night.  When i think it's nearly Tuesday night and I need to be ready Thursday night, I realize how soon it is.
I'm nervous, not really excited, just want to get through this and on the other side of it when I feel better.
How are you doing?
 Kim                 
(deactivated member)
on 4/6/10 8:43 am
I am doing well. I live 7/10th of a mile from the hospital. I could walk there in 15 minutes. The hospital is very nice. Kettering, Ohio is a pretty place.

I have to be at the hospital by six so I can get up at 5:15. I am been packing and unpacking for days. I have a book, 2 magazines, DVD's and my IPOD.

I bought some unisex hospital scrubs a couple of months ago size 2X. They weren't  too soft so I have been washing them with every load of laundry. I hemmed them with pink and white daisies and the other pair I embroidered a hem using my embroidery sewing machine. The scrubs do not have elastic but ties.

I am spoiling myself rotten.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 3 year :)
Razzmuffin · 0 replies · 901 views
Starting Over
Lisa Y. · 5 replies · 1234 views
Hi all! 1½ yr update =)
Blue_Rattie · 1 replies · 1004 views