Hoping the next 21 days go by fast

mspiccolo
on 4/5/10 8:40 am - Camarillo, CA
My surgery is the 26th and it seems so far away.  I'm mentally ready!  Hopefully the time will go by quickly.

Good luck to those of you having surgery this week.

karenp66
on 4/5/10 9:16 am - United Kingdom
Hi im on 17th, I cant wait... but the days are going fast now, Iv started my liquid diet yesterday, had my pre med last thurs and paid my bill the same day, so I know its happening. Now as soon as I get in from work im on this site so I can learn as much as possible... Try doing that and your time will pass quickly...
Im planning doing as many jobs around the house before surgry in case im not able after it... time flies when your having fun...

TeeMarie
on 4/5/10 9:18 am - Hartford, CT
Mine is the 29th and it seems foreverrrrrrrrrrrr away! The days are dragging! I can hardly wait until the 19th so I can start the 10 day liquid diet

RNY-4/29/2010

HW 273 / SW 265/ CW 232/ GW 140

(!? I will get there some day!)

RNY revision/repair! 6/18/19

tnchickenfeathers
on 4/8/10 1:32 pm - Savannah, TN
Mine is also the 29th and for my birthday on April the 19th my sister bought me 6 cans of Unjury,2 choc.2 strawberry,and 2 chicken soup.Seems like that day will never get here.I have already rented the motel room for Wednesday night before surgery..
Kim5515
on 4/5/10 11:28 am - Bonney Lake, WA
Mine is on the 20th and seems very far away.  I started the liquid diet today, so getting through the first couple days of that seem to be all I'm concentrating on !

Good luck to everyone !  We're starting our 'new normal' !

Kim  
HW 315 /CW 152/ GW 148

(deactivated member)
on 4/5/10 12:05 pm
When I got to 2 weeks time started flying. I have a lot to do so I won't have to do it before surgery and I was beginning to think I wasn't going to get things done. Now I am down to six days and it will be monday before I know it.

I looked and you only have 14 days to go. It will be here befor you know it.

shunt1960
on 4/6/10 4:49 am
VSG on 04/28/10 with

I'm scheduled for the 28th.  However, the time is flying. I start my 2 week liquid diet next Wednesday and then I'm on my way to a new journey.  

Those having surgery this week good luck to you all!!!

SW /CW/GW   307.6/202/180    Not a Sprint but what a Journey it is

mspiccolo
on 4/6/10 7:27 am - Camarillo, CA
When I'm stressed I CLEAN.  I've been reorganizing my closet, linen closets, rooms, kitchen, pantry.  I've been doing my spring cleaning also so I hope that it will keep me busy and before I know it the big day will be here. 

My mom wasn't on board with this surgery at first but I have given her the information needed and she's on board now which is great.  I'm very very close to my mom and having her support means the world to me.   I'm trying to talk people out of coming the morning of surgery....I know my husband and my parents will be there.  But I just found out my older brother will be on his way from a business trip and stopping off for my surgery and then going home afterwards.  And one of my very best friends.  I love them all and love that they want to be there.  Guess I'll need a separate waiting room just for my visitors :)  I'm really glad that the hospital I'll be at has private rooms. 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 3 year :)
Razzmuffin · 0 replies · 901 views
Starting Over
Lisa Y. · 5 replies · 1234 views
Hi all! 1½ yr update =)
Blue_Rattie · 1 replies · 1004 views