surgery tomorrow

gildafaz
on 4/5/10 2:39 am
hi  everybody i am having my surgery tomorrow and i am sooo nervous and feel vi red i didn't Finch packing yet (i know i have everything )and it seams i am not in a rush of packing it ether is like i am not controlling my body ,it's like i am not 100% heir you know what i mean????
i don't know wish me luck  and keep me in your prayers everyone ,i am getting more nervous every second, AHHHHHHHH

HW: 461   SW:437  CW:251 under 260 oh yaaaa  GW:190      

Kim5515
on 4/5/10 5:27 am - Bonney Lake, WA
I'm happy for you, you'll start your new life tomorrow !  How exciting is that?
Will say a prayer for you.. I'm just 2 weeks behind you.

Hang in there...

Kim  
HW 315 /CW 152/ GW 148

(deactivated member)
on 4/5/10 7:04 am
Think positive thoughts like all the reasons you wanted the surgery.  Stay busy the rest of the day.

When you come home let us know how you are. And really you will be fine. The complication percentage is less than 1% for the WLS but the complication rate with obesity is as high as 95 percent of death and complications for certain conditions.

I have back pain, joint pain, incontinence, GERD, depression, decreased lung volume, diabetes, peripheral nerve pain, high cholesterol, foot pain, hypertension, gallbladder disease and more. Most of these conditions will improve greatly or disappear.

I am 54 and longer you are overweight the more damage obesity does. I wish I could have gotten WLS years ago. You look pretty young and you will have so many more years to enjoy your good health.

Are you Latin? I am 1/2 Puerto Rican.
LadySteeler
on 4/5/10 7:34 am - Clayton, NC
You are going to do great!  Keep us posted!  Take Care and Many Blessings to you!

lmatthews27
on 4/5/10 8:13 am - Delaware, OH
I am going through the same thing!!!! I am waiting on some laundry and then I will be all packed... I went to work today. It was my last day until May so I kept busy all day. Everyone kept coming up to me all day.. are you nervous? YES of course I am!! GOD is in control. Let me know how you make out! Take care rest and I will pray for you tonight........

Lisa
kitycat58
on 4/5/10 12:53 pm
Tomorrow is my big day too.  I went to work today to stay busy...I needed to, but mainly to keep busy cuz of the clear liquid today...I will say a little prayer for you; for me and for all those starting a new journey tomorrow.  (BTW the citrate of Mag is making me kinda sick to my stomach; but oh well)  A few more glasses of water and bedtime.  I am first on the surgeons list for tomorrow.
hamptons11937
on 4/6/10 12:16 am - East Hampton, NY
 My thoughts and prayers are with you.
 Kim                 
Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 3 year :)
Razzmuffin · 0 replies · 901 views
Starting Over
Lisa Y. · 5 replies · 1234 views
Hi all! 1½ yr update =)
Blue_Rattie · 1 replies · 1004 views