April 22 is my new birthday!

LadySteeler
on 4/5/10 10:52 pm - Clayton, NC
O No!  I have two boxes of the OptiFast soup, one tomato and one chicken.... I only got the chocolate shakes... I don't like strawberry flavored things... my doctor told me I could enhance the flavor of the soups with herbs and spices... so hopefully I'll like it better! 

And you are correct... we are lucky to have such support here from the OH! family!!!

karenp66
on 4/6/10 4:21 am - United Kingdom
well im sure they will be great, the tomato would be great with some basil or chilli... mine was veg, I didnt mix properly so it was all lumpy! then last night I over mixed it and it was frothy savoury milk shake... not good, but I did add piri piri sauce into it so the taste was better but tonight i will make sure I dont put the blender on so long!
1 of the other OH family members posted that after 3 days it gets easier, well day has been much easier for me, even left my drinks in the car at work, so I bought a slimfast drink, only had 2 drinks all day.... what a difference!

LadySteeler
on 4/6/10 11:27 pm - Clayton, NC
I am glad it gets easier... but I think I have finally psyched my self up for the task!  BTW, What is piri piri sauce?

karenp66
on 4/7/10 3:14 am - United Kingdom
Piri Piri is a seasoning or sauce from Portugal that spices up chicken... chilli and garlic... as we speak Im sitting down to a cup of 'soup' enhanced by garlic and corriander, a bit better lol, or maybe im just trying to convince myself... but at least im a day nearer the 17th.... yay!

LadySteeler
on 4/7/10 4:10 am - Clayton, NC

Yum... I will look for it here in North Carolina!

The 17th??? You've got this in the bag!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 3 year :)
Razzmuffin · 0 replies · 901 views
Starting Over
Lisa Y. · 5 replies · 1234 views
Hi all! 1½ yr update =)
Blue_Rattie · 1 replies · 1004 views