Here's my instruction from the doc on my five day liquids

Emily F.
on 3/31/10 11:45 am

BEFORE THE SURGERY:

Please avoid:

1. Mango, pineapple, melon, banana

2. Cheese and regular milk

3. Do not add sugar to anything, including coffè, chocolate, shakes, etc.

4. Do not eat candies, chocolates, fried food and snacks or junk food

5. Do not eat pizzas, hot dogs, burger, etc.

6. Do not eat bread, cakes, potatoes or pasta

7. Do not drink some beverages like gatorade, soda, energy drinks, etc.

8. WALK every day at least 20 minutes

FOUR TO FIVE DAYS PRIOR TO THE SURGERY

1. Drink Water, teas, and fruit juice except pineapple

2. Eat light yogurts and jello

3. Drink broth (chicken or beef) without the meat

So any ideas on what I can eat to not totally screw myself. I'm planning getting a large container of wonton soup and just not eat the wontons.

My biggest question, is can I add unflavored protein to my drink to help not be hungry or does that mess with anything? It should still be clear with me adding it.

PS sorry for the "bashing the ds", she was really upset that I portrayed her as 'having a cow' maybe that just my southen saying. I didn't mean to hurt her feelings but that is what she did. But I was more than upset at some of the comments she made about my posts (which she  apparently is stalking me bc she read my posts from weeks ago, do I have a cyber stalker???)

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/DS/4148408/DS-Bashing-Again/

Read the original post based off this one if you need to see drama drama drama.

DO NOT SMOKE OR DRINK ALCOHOL TWO WEEKS BEFORE

STOP TAKING ASPRIN ONE WEEK BEFORE SURGERY

(deactivated member)
on 4/1/10 12:28 pm
Don't let anyone get to you especially now. Your supposed to be happy and excited and not stressed because someone is acting badly.

I have enjoyed getting to know you and I am glad to be friends with someone like you.

Our diets are the same. I cheated two days in a row and it envolved a pecan pie, ice cream, chocolate fudge topping and whipped cream. I am over it now. It's time to get serious.

My sprained ankle is getting better. Today I didn't need the walking stick. I made myself not do anything and that is hard for me.

I was told if you can't see through it then it's not clear fluids. Just keep drinking all the time to keep yourself full. I say that but I don't know if I can do it myself.

I will write you again soon Emily!

Diana
Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 3 year :)
Razzmuffin · 0 replies · 901 views
Starting Over
Lisa Y. · 5 replies · 1234 views
Hi all! 1½ yr update =)
Blue_Rattie · 1 replies · 1004 views