What is your to do list?????

myoung8295
on 3/31/10 3:26 pm - Ogdensburg, NY
RNY on 06/03/10 with
Good luck with surgery and keep us updated on how you do. Im still 2 months away but getting a bit nervous. Take care!
rushour
on 4/1/10 9:31 am - Detroit, MI
Wow, got my pedi & hair done last week, nails done yesterday, and trying to clean up house but so overwhelmed because I have to be at hospital at 5:30 am tomorrow...geez what a lady to do.  I will post  later...good luck to all of you.
Ms. Recie
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me...

HW 264/SW 248 /CW 162.6/GW 155

kwkelly
on 4/1/10 1:48 pm
I am having surgery Monday the 5th! Yeah!!! I go in at 6am for my first procedure where they put an IVC filter in and then go to recovery and go in for my actual surgery at 3:30....Will be a long day that day!!! I have been working on my to do list also!! I have everything I need pre and post op--I just need to pack my hospital bag!!Goodluck to everyone!!!

jedi3884
on 4/1/10 9:13 pm
Wow, I started last night performing much of my to do's before surgery on Monday April 5th.  Last night I hedged all the shrubs around house. Today I have to plant grass seed in back yard, then tomorrow after I have my nephews over for an easter egg hunt I have to fertalize the front lawn.  Thats all outside inside I am good just have to get my travel bag ready for the hospital and then I will be done.  I do agree about the surgical team have fun, but not to much fun.  Tina I wish you all the best Monday and everyone else having surgery this week good luck and wish all a speedy recovery.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 3 year :)
Razzmuffin · 0 replies · 901 views
Starting Over
Lisa Y. · 5 replies · 1234 views
Hi all! 1½ yr update =)
Blue_Rattie · 1 replies · 1004 views