Good Luck April Peeps Let us know how you are doing!

(deactivated member)
on 3/30/10 5:22 am
April 1st is only a day and a half away. I imagine we are having tons of emotions and even some anxiety and fear but if you are like me you are EXCITED most of all.

A lot of pre-op diets are going one. Last minute preparations. Are you like packing and unpacking?

Have you stocked up on post-op meals?

What are you going to do while you recover?

Please, please let us know how you are doing. It will be exciting to keep in touch and share.

We can have a 1 year anniversary get together too.

Diana
jmille28
on 3/30/10 5:43 am - Miamisburg, OH
Just a quick post Diana, I know you must be very excited.  The 12th is really drawing closer.
Do you want any visitors?
We must let go of what was if we are going to embrace what is !                                
(deactivated member)
on 3/31/10 6:30 am
Janet I would love to see you! I had my pre-op tests today and my 2 1/2 hours with the bariatric nurse. Wouldn't you know it but I missed the bottom step going to the basement and I pulled a muscle and sprained my ankle. It take me forever when I get up to be able to stand on it. By Monday it felt better and then I did too much and it was awful going from place to place to get the tests. I should have asked for a wheelchair but I just hobbled around.

I will have my phone so I can send you a text after surgery.

Are you getting excited? The time seemed to drag and then when 3 week**** time started flying.

Diana
jmille28
on 3/31/10 8:29 am - Miamisburg, OH
I ddon't get text on my phone Diana, just ring and leave me a brief message.  I willl wait until the next day to come and see you.  I am so excited for you.  I  havve been eating like a pig and all the wrrng things. I have tto st op this. 
Ho[e your ankle gets better quick.
Sycamore hospital called today and did my pre-surgery registration for my EGD and my surgery.
Are you going to the support meeting on the 9th?
We must let go of what was if we are going to embrace what is !                                
cntry_rose
on 3/30/10 8:10 am - CA

It's beginning to really set in, and I'm excited and nervous... apprehensive and impatient! LOL In other words... there's a whole gamut of emotions in this house!

I've made my list for packing, but won't start the actual packing until next week (my surgery is on the 12th). Since I have to stay at a hotel near the doctor for another week (I'm 2 long freeway hours away from him) I have to pack for the hospital and the hotel (and for my husband who will stay with me for at least 3 days of the week that I'll be in the hotel).

I do plan on reading a lot, relaxing a lot and walking, well... maybe not a LOT, but walking as much as I can until a few weeks out.

Oh, and the other thing I've got to figure out how to do... is how to celebrate our 15th wedding anniversary 3 days after surgery! Anyone got any suggestions? :-D

Good luck to everyone! :)

If you always do what you have always done,
You will always get what you have always got.                 
Keldriv
on 3/30/10 12:05 pm - Fair Play, SC
I am so soo ready. I am at 29 and counting. Good luck everyone.
                                   Married Mother of 3 Likeing the New Me!!
Highest Weight 384, Pre-surgery weight 313, Current Weight @144, Goal Weight 150, Ideal Weight
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com
"Be not anxious for what you shall eat, or what you shall drink ... or what you shall wear ... Isn't life more than food? ... and the body more than clothing?"~ Luke 12:22; 29
Kelly    
mspiccolo
on 3/31/10 8:41 am - Camarillo, CA
I'm scheduled for April 26th.  Just 26 short days away.  I've made my shopping list and am starting to slowing stock up on items I will need.   I know this next month will be filled with alot of emotions but I have a wonderful husband who is being very patient, kind and helpful.  I'm so glad to have this group!
kwkelly
on 3/31/10 10:29 am
I am scheduled for April 5th..... Same as everyone else I am trying to buy everything I will need pre and post op and my nerves are getting the best of me!!!! I think I have everything I need.Now I need to start pre op diet Sat!!! Goodluck to everyone!!!

wiltedrose314
on 3/31/10 11:58 am - Falmouth, MA
i am very excited about surgery next week !! (the 6th) im not really that nervous just kinda about the anesthesia. but im just anxious to get it done!!

no realy preop diet ehre i have to just eat light the day before and drink my NASTY laxative drink =/

i have everything ready in its own cabinet and all together and waiting!!

recovery i am planning on being home with my son... and HOPEFULLY potty training..... we'll see though lol.

i cant wait to give you all an update when im outta the hospital!!!!
HW 310/SW 284.5/CW 201/GW 150

rushour
on 4/1/10 9:26 am - Detroit, MI
Well hello everyone first time to the this board, I just want to say my big day is tomorrow.  I am filled with nervousness (scared I might mess up), I have been praying and have a prayer team going as well.  I just want everyone to know i will post as soon as I can, won't have a laptop at hospital with me.
Ms. Recie
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me...

HW 264/SW 248 /CW 162.6/GW 155

Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 3 year :)
Razzmuffin · 0 replies · 901 views
Starting Over
Lisa Y. · 5 replies · 1234 views
Hi all! 1½ yr update =)
Blue_Rattie · 1 replies · 1004 views