any one going to Aceves 4/23 for sleeve

(deactivated member)
on 3/28/10 3:50 am
Would love to chat.
erikaornelas
on 3/28/10 3:59 am
hi  how are you my name is erika  and i had gastric im down to 155 i was 210 when i had my sugery  im looking pretty good .i already reached my goal but i dont know  i dont see the diffrrence i look at my self and i still see me as fat other people have said that i have lost alot but i dont know ist like ist not enough. so you think some thing is wrong i know that sometimes it just in your head and women never get satisfied you know. but any way maybe you can give me some advise
FLsun
on 4/2/10 9:53 am
Hi Erica ,  I lost a lot of weight at one time and still always felt fat too.  When I look  at the pictures from back then, I think "if I only knew how pretty I was"  Maybe that's an answer.  Take lots of pictures of the new you and look at them to let your brain catch up with the body.
Emily F.
on 3/29/10 9:56 am
Congrats on your date. I'll be at Hermosillo, Mexico on the fifth for ds. I'me excited and just hope the day will come already! lol. Dealing with everyone ELSE getting nervous.
FLsun
on 4/2/10 9:47 am
Hi there, i aee your going to Dr. Ungson.  I heard he is the one for a DS.  Only 3 more days for you.  Are you flying into Mexico?
Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 3 year :)
Razzmuffin · 0 replies · 901 views
Starting Over
Lisa Y. · 5 replies · 1234 views
Hi all! 1½ yr update =)
Blue_Rattie · 1 replies · 1004 views