Protein shakes

Emily F.
on 3/27/10 1:09 am
Anybody have a good protein shake?  I found some good recipes in "WLS for Dummies" like orange. Right now I'm just using Jillian Michaels from Walmart chocolate. It is good if you put peanut butter with it. It only has 15 g of protein which I thought was a little low.
CidMcSly
on 3/27/10 1:37 am - Canada
I found that if you shop at a store like a GNC you can get your money back if you don't like that stuff.
Emily F.
on 3/27/10 10:13 am
Do they have a lot of different ones? It seems like you just had a couple brands? What do you think from there. I just got two samples from vitalady.
gamecaco4
on 3/27/10 2:11 pm - Southwest, MI
I love syntrax Latte Cappuccino right now.  Several of the Chike brand are palatable, too.

I reviewed a bunch at gamecaco4.wordpress.com/ .
Mel

No one can make you feel inferior without your permission.

My WLS blog -- gamecaco4.wordpress.com/

redlady9337
on 3/27/10 7:47 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
At one of the meeting in Pittsburgh I found that the  "Myoplex"  lite  is realy good and you  can find they in Giant Eagle stores aometime on sale  OOH and some one told me that CVS  also has some!  I'll know more this Monday if my date will be the 7 or the 14 of April !
                            best of LUCK to everyone in April !!!!!
                                                 redlady9337  or  Mary Beth E
Emily F.
on 3/27/10 11:07 pm
On March 28, 2010 at 2:47 AM Pacific Time, redlady9337 wrote:
At one of the meeting in Pittsburgh I found that the  "Myoplex"  lite  is realy good and you  can find they in Giant Eagle stores aometime on sale  OOH and some one told me that CVS  also has some!  I'll know more this Monday if my date will be the 7 or the 14 of April !
                            best of LUCK to everyone in April !!!!!
                                                 redlady9337  or  Mary Beth E
So exciting to get your date! Congrats!
redlady9337
on 3/27/10 7:50 pm - Pittsburgh, PA

I really need to proof my stuff before I post !!         LOL LOL LL LOL LOL
ANGIE0502
on 4/1/10 7:01 am
I just tried the Swanson Ultra Whey Protein Powder in strawberry and that was pretty good.  I was impressed.
Angie
"Assumption is the root of many problems"

chrissyce
on 4/1/10 6:22 pm
Unjury takes a bit more to get it to dissolve but the unflavored can be mixed in anything. Isopure from GNC mixes easily. I like the banana flavor. I've tried a couple of their ready made drinks and they taste pretty good.
dawnnikki
on 4/1/10 9:24 pm - Sharpsburg, GA
Hi!  My sister is a body builder and has been using the same Whey protein shake mix forever and swears by it.  It's what I am using.  It's called Dessert Protein Shake by BSN and you can get it from GNC or other health supplement stores.  I like the Chocolate Fudge Pudding but they have lots of flavors..even cinnamon bun!  It is 20% protein and 7%carbs.  My doc says lower than 15% carbs is good.  It isn't as cheap as some of the others but tastes great!  Just my two cents......

Dawn
3 days til Surgery...yahhhhhhhhhhhh!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 3 year :)
Razzmuffin · 0 replies · 901 views
Starting Over
Lisa Y. · 5 replies · 1234 views
Hi all! 1½ yr update =)
Blue_Rattie · 1 replies · 1004 views