Operation April 15 2010

CidMcSly
on 3/27/10 1:40 am - Canada
SO I am drinking the stuff and I am not hungry, I am on day 4, all is going well I am having the gastro and would love to chat with you if you are almost there for operation or if you had the gastro not too long ago
Emily F.
on 3/27/10 10:12 am
What are you drinking? I'm April 5th with the ds. So glad to see you on here! Welcome.
CidMcSly
on 3/28/10 12:36 am - Canada
I am drinking something called optifast it is a proten drink and you can not eat food while taking this.  It is to help make your liver smaller so they don't hick it during the operation.  Anyways it taste good and I don't mind it.  This is the "pre-op" before operation.  Before I started this pre-op I had lost about 15-20 pds.  Not totally sure as I hate standing on the scales.  And taking this drink I have lost another 10-15 more pds.  So I am feeling better already.  I would like to keep talking.  It is nice to have someone to chat with.  Here is my email address.  [email protected] please feel free to email me.  I look forward to hearing from you,

Cindy
Emily F.
on 3/29/10 9:58 am
Gosh, I can't believe you lost that much weight already! awesome, I've lost about ten pounds and pretty happy with that, clothes are loser. Can't believe its coming so fast.
Kim5515
on 3/29/10 2:52 am - Bonney Lake, WA
My surgery is April 20th, my two week liquid phase starts on April 6th.  My surgeon won't let us do Optifast, says it has too much sugar in it.   I have to do tomatoe juice, broths, low sugar fruit juices diluted with water, etc etc.

Best of luck !!

Kim  
HW 315 /CW 152/ GW 148

san63
on 4/7/10 12:18 pm
Cindy:

My surgery is also the 15th! I am nervous but I am sure we will be fine!

Sandy :)
CidMcSly
on 4/7/10 10:27 pm - Canada
Hi Sandy

How are u doing I am nervous too.  Where are u having you operation done.  One week to go and it is all I think about.  Sometimes I forget the bigger picture.  I did not know that food as all around us all the time and how it can make you feel if you are not having it or watching others eat it.  I just miss taste of something other then this drink or soup.  chat back Sandy

Cindy [email protected]
Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 3 year :)
Razzmuffin · 0 replies · 901 views
Starting Over
Lisa Y. · 5 replies · 1234 views
Hi all! 1½ yr update =)
Blue_Rattie · 1 replies · 1004 views