The closer we get the faster time goes "busy busy busy"

(deactivated member)
on 3/25/10 6:09 am
Remember how when you got your "date" how time seemed to drag and now it is coming up fast. With so much to do it seems like I am busy all the time. How about you? What is filling your time pre-op?

I haven't been around the OH much this past week. Days are full between doctor appoinments, pretesting and nutrition classes.

My husband painted my kitchen, dinning room and living room. I was going for the tuscany look but I just couldn't find kitchen curtains that I liked so yesterday I made 3 balances and one set of tiers.

There seems to be 101 little things to do before...
Emily F.
on 3/25/10 9:02 am
Send that energy to me!!!!! I'm just stuck. I stay on OH pretty much and totally avoid the mess and exercises. I got a wake up call from my a therapist today. She said I was self sabotaging. OH NO. Sounds deep.
jmille28
on 3/25/10 10:37 pm - Miamisburg, OH
So excited for you.  The 12th will be here before you know it.  I sure could use some of your energy girlfriend.  I am going to look for new drapes and a spread for the master bedroom.  I need to have this house totally cleaned and packed up and ready to show before my surgery and within the next couple of weeks. 
We must let go of what was if we are going to embrace what is !                                
MommyosaRose
on 3/26/10 3:28 am, edited 3/26/10 3:29 am
Time really is flying by...I am a clean freak, so at the first sign of spring (last weekend) I decided to start my Spring cleaning by taking all my curtains off the windows and washing them.  However, tending to my children's many after school activities and my recently out of surgery husband has left me with little or no time for anything else.

There is so much cleaning I want to do before surgery but time is against me right now...hopefully I will be able to at least wash my windows! LOL
(deactivated member)
on 3/26/10 4:15 am
Wow you really are short. Short is the term used in the Army meaning you will be out of the Army soon. When the day finally comes the GI's tie their combat boots together and throw them up over the the electrical wires. Looks funny to see the boots way up high.

I know we can't throw our shoes over wires but I am sacrificing my weight scale so the Gods of WLS will smile upon me. Actually my scale is so inaccurate that it needs to be pitched.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 3 year :)
Razzmuffin · 0 replies · 901 views
Starting Over
Lisa Y. · 5 replies · 1234 views
Hi all! 1½ yr update =)
Blue_Rattie · 1 replies · 1004 views