April Surgery Support Group

Keldriv
on 3/24/10 3:21 pm - Fair Play, SC
Our group is slowly growing. If you want to be appart of a group that will be a only viewable by its members (starting at the end of April) Please Join. This group will provide security as well as allow those of us who are haveing surgery in April to share photos, discussions, PM all members on our status, and keep up.

If interrested click the link below. We hope to see you there.
                                   Married Mother of 3 Likeing the New Me!!
Highest Weight 384, Pre-surgery weight 313, Current Weight @144, Goal Weight 150, Ideal Weight
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com
"Be not anxious for what you shall eat, or what you shall drink ... or what you shall wear ... Isn't life more than food? ... and the body more than clothing?"~ Luke 12:22; 29
Kelly    
noelsantti
on 3/26/10 11:39 am
I followed that link and found the group and hit join but I am not showing as a member.  NOt sure what I am doing wrong.

noel

Keldriv
on 3/28/10 10:48 pm - Fair Play, SC
Ill add u as a friend and send you an invite.
                                   Married Mother of 3 Likeing the New Me!!
Highest Weight 384, Pre-surgery weight 313, Current Weight @144, Goal Weight 150, Ideal Weight
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com
"Be not anxious for what you shall eat, or what you shall drink ... or what you shall wear ... Isn't life more than food? ... and the body more than clothing?"~ Luke 12:22; 29
Kelly    
wiltedrose314
on 3/29/10 1:32 am - Falmouth, MA
i would love to be added as a member as well please!!! :D
Mary_RVA
on 3/29/10 9:23 am - Amelia Court House, VA
 I would love to be a member! I have no support group here so an online one would be greeeeeat!
Jean135
on 3/29/10 11:11 am - Sun City West, AZ
 I am having surgery on April 13th and also will be moving mid-May to AZ. Will certainly need some support as I will not know anyone when I first move.  Jean
Sandra J.
on 4/1/10 6:17 am
I am having lap-band surgery on 4/12/10 and would appreciate being in the April group.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 3 year :)
Razzmuffin · 0 replies · 901 views
Starting Over
Lisa Y. · 5 replies · 1234 views
Hi all! 1½ yr update =)
Blue_Rattie · 1 replies · 1004 views