Ignore this Dumb Question>Are You Brave Enough to Post Your Before Picture

(deactivated member)
on 3/18/10 12:29 am, edited 3/18/10 7:49 am
I'll tell you what I don't even have any before pictures. Either I will have to set my digital camera on a tri-pod and take my own pictures or let my husband take some. My husband has not seen me without clothes in 15 years. He asked my how I can change my clothes into my flannel nightgown without showing any skin.

To those on the other board I did not mean naked.
Ryanelp80
on 3/18/10 7:23 am
I need some pics too, and soon :/
(deactivated member)
on 3/18/10 7:47 am
Gee I am glad you said that. The main board was acting weird and then I realized what a dumb question I asked.

Diana
susan irizarry
on 3/18/10 8:44 pm - Port St. Lucie, FL
VSG on 04/12/10 with
I understood what you meant. Hey I sent you a private e mail. My surgery is the 12th of April also.My before picture is in my profile,going to try and do my avatar this weekend with the kids help!
Emily F.
on 3/18/10 9:44 am
I have a pic at my highest bc it was Christmas, I've lost forty pounds since then, but I'm definitely taking a pic the morning of my surgery. Emily
MommyosaRose
on 3/19/10 2:36 am
I have some before pictures but haven't really had the time to put some up yet...does that sound like a good excuse???  LOL  I have to put some up soon...I will need the encouragement!

wiltedrose314
on 3/29/10 1:37 am - Falmouth, MA
ive got some before pictures post on my page, 310 my highest was me making christmas breakfast. i look disgusting!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 3 year :)
Razzmuffin · 0 replies · 901 views
Starting Over
Lisa Y. · 5 replies · 1234 views
Hi all! 1½ yr update =)
Blue_Rattie · 1 replies · 1004 views