Anyone from NH

sadie4me_ginger
on 3/14/10 5:25 am
Anyone in this group from NH?  The other thing that I wanted to ask is anyone scared?
(deactivated member)
on 3/14/10 8:54 am
On the main board there seemed to be some last minute jitters or some feeling somewhat apprehensive.

Me I am so happy to have the surgery. I had more comorbiditys than were necessary for approval. Some people might think it's not normal but I am not afraid at all. This surgery is a huge gift to me. It is the gift of my life.

The percentages of dying from my obesity in some of my cormorbidities were as high as 85% and the percentage of complications from the surgery are about 1%.

I have spent a great deal of time arming myself with knowledge and preparing for the surgery.

I am going to have a positive attitude unless something happens and I wil deal with it then.

Thanks for coming to our forum.
Diana
LindaV.
on 3/18/10 10:20 am
Hello,

I am from NH and yes.....I was very scared! To the point I started crying while getting into my hospital gown before surgery. I think you wouldn't be human if you weren't scared. I also tend to be a worrier. But, now....a month later......I am seeing what a positive difference it is making in my life. I can't get over the energy I have. I feel happier and actually look forward to getting dressed in the morning.  Are you having Lapband? Is your surgery date set?

Hang in there.....you are making a good choice.

Linda
JayJan89
on 3/26/10 12:33 pm
I'm scared too but also very excited thinking about the results. Seems this helps block out the nervousness. I'm having my lapband done on March 30th by Dr. Campbell. I have a friend that also just had her's done yesterday and she is doing great. Has already emailed me.
You'll do great too.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 3 year :)
Razzmuffin · 0 replies · 901 views
Starting Over
Lisa Y. · 5 replies · 1234 views
Hi all! 1½ yr update =)
Blue_Rattie · 1 replies · 1004 views