April 7th it is....hooray!! Finally, I got my date.

BandCamper
on 3/12/10 7:05 pm
I was called this past Monday, March 8th. I have my nutritonal and pre-op nurse visit on Wednesday, March 24th. That's when I will start my two week liquid diet. It still feels so far away, but I know it really isn't. I have a busy week ahead so I know it will go fast, especially when I want to have just a couple of my favorite foods, in moderation of course, but am feeling like it's finally going to happen! I started this process in November, 2009, which in the big picture, isn't that long ago especially when compared to so many who have had to jump through SO many hoops to get where I am. Congrats to us all, we all will do awesome and start living new healthy lives. yay!
Nettiesyoung1
on 3/12/10 10:58 pm - Spokane, WA
Congratulations to you!!  So exciting,,
(deactivated member)
on 3/13/10 12:25 am
How exciting! Now you will countdown the days and every day seems so long (well to me anyway).
I love this forum. I didn't know it existed. I am going to pm all the April dates when time allows. We will get this forum going.
BandCamper
on 3/13/10 4:48 am
Yay!! Thanks!! I'm starting to think about things I need to do to get ready. I'm a big ol' list maker, so let the lists begin!!
(deactivated member)
on 3/16/10 9:37 am
Good idea to make  a list early so you can add or subtract from it. I am going to make a list of things someone might want to bring next week on this forum.
Yay!! We are on our way.
Diana
Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 3 year :)
Razzmuffin · 0 replies · 901 views
Starting Over
Lisa Y. · 5 replies · 1234 views
Hi all! 1½ yr update =)
Blue_Rattie · 1 replies · 1004 views