Looking For More Group Members (April 2010 Surgery Friends)

Keldriv
on 3/13/10 12:02 am - Fair Play, SC
Our groups is slowly growing. If you become a member you can keep up with a list of when everone surgery date is, have a more secure friendship with people whom are haveing surgery in April (its will not be open to other viewers). Its also a way to share advise and gain support form those whom are going though the surgery at the same time you are.

If interrested here is the link

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/April2010/welcome/
                                   Married Mother of 3 Likeing the New Me!!
Highest Weight 384, Pre-surgery weight 313, Current Weight @144, Goal Weight 150, Ideal Weight
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com
"Be not anxious for what you shall eat, or what you shall drink ... or what you shall wear ... Isn't life more than food? ... and the body more than clothing?"~ Luke 12:22; 29
Kelly    
(deactivated member)
on 3/13/10 5:20 am
Hi,

I replied to your post below. A group is a terrific idea. Keeping our own special forum would be pretty cool too. We can easily share our experiences and ask each other questions.

Let's Take the Journey Together
Diana
sadie4me_ginger
on 3/13/10 8:38 am
April 6th here for RNY anyone else scared?
(deactivated member)
on 3/16/10 9:48 am
Sadie there is a post above this one about anxiety and fear. More people have posted on it and I will bet that you aren't alone. If we don't have a thread we sure can start one.

Keep in touch.

Diana
redlady9337
on 3/29/10 3:20 pm - Pittsburgh, PA

I think it's a Great Idea !!!!    Just got the call late in afternoon for the 14 ............. scared yes but.

need to get fit,   then maybe get my knee replaced...Ortho Doc said maybe GP I may NOT  need to get the knee done !!!!
                          redlady9337  /  Mary Beth

Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 3 year :)
Razzmuffin · 0 replies · 901 views
Starting Over
Lisa Y. · 5 replies · 1234 views
Hi all! 1½ yr update =)
Blue_Rattie · 1 replies · 1004 views