April 5th with Dr. Aceves - anyone else scheduled!

annmarie62
on 3/8/10 10:13 am - Union City, CA
If anyone else is scheduled this day please let me know.  I am going down on Easter (how sad) and I need someone to talk to.  I have nobody going with me and although I can handle it, sometimes its just nice to have someone there to talk to.

thanks
ann marie
A. Me
on 3/10/10 1:00 am
RNY on 04/05/10 with
I am scheduled April 5th Ann.  I am heading down to Utica NY Sunday as well.  Were getting close 26 days.
annmarie62
on 3/10/10 2:03 am - Union City, CA
Are you on a high protein diet.  I'm really not quite understanding this.  I feel like I am stuffing myself to the gills trying to eat protein bars, protein drinks, eggs, fish...and then I have no room for the stuff I really like such as apples and veggies.  Perhaps I am going about this all wrong. And really not understanding what HIGH protein is.  I asked in a chat room as was told one person did 138 grams a day for 3 weeks.  I did 90 grams for two days....and had massive headaches.

HELP!!
joley4ever
on 3/10/10 5:41 am
I am scheduled w/ Dr. A on the 6th.  I will be arriving on the 5th.  I am really excited & nervious.  I pray that everything goes well for you.
annmarie62
on 3/10/10 5:45 am - Union City, CA

I'm sure I will see you there.  Are you bringing anyone with you?  Maybe we can have room next to each other.  my email address is [email protected] if you wanna chat.
Thanks for the reply.
ann marie

djwalker994
on 3/11/10 10:25 am
I am scheduled with Dr.A on the 6th.  Flying in Easter night (only flight we could get to make sure we were there before 11 am on the 5th).  Getting a little nervous also, but also really excited. Hope everyones surgery goes well.
boomsheeka01
on 3/12/10 1:24 am - Killeen, TX
While I don't have your surgeon I am scheduled for April 5th! Woohoo!!
   Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

annmarie62
on 3/12/10 1:35 am - Union City, CA
Yes, whoo hoo!  I am excited.
I have been looking forward to this for awhile. 
good luck!
ann marie
Emily F.
on 3/12/10 8:57 am
I'm April 5th with Ungson.
(deactivated member)
on 3/13/10 5:09 am
There sure are alot of us April peeps! I am trying to give everyone a message to help keep our forum going. It would be nice to take our journies together and share our experiences.

Best Wishes
Diana
Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 3 year :)
Razzmuffin · 0 replies · 901 views
Starting Over
Lisa Y. · 5 replies · 1234 views
Hi all! 1½ yr update =)
Blue_Rattie · 1 replies · 1004 views