April 5th- Surgery Date

A. Me
on 2/1/10 1:04 am
RNY on 04/05/10 with
Well, I thought I would share, I had to reschedule my surgery date to April 5th from March 15th due to scheduling conflict at work.  I am a supervisor and we try to arrange only one out at a time. Thus... that's my date!!  Who else is taking this journey on this day?

Luke's Momma
on 2/6/10 12:38 pm - mattoon , IL
Thank you for sharing!  My date is April 5th also. I am delighted to have someone scheduled the same day as me.  Sorry that you had to postpone your day.  It is frustrating.  I have known my day for two weeks and with eight more to go I thought that it would take forever to get here but time is flying by.  I have two teenage daughters at home that are laughing at me because I am getting excited and running around trying to get things ready for surgery.  Good luck!

Lisa
hotspringschickie
on 2/24/10 1:42 pm - Lethbridge, AB, Canada
 April 5 is an AWESOME day for surgery.... it's my birthday! March 15 is an interesting day too..... my mom was due to have me March 15, but I obviously had other plans and decided to be an overdue baby. lol

Will be thinking of you on your special day!

*hugs*

(¯`v´¯)
.`*.¸.*´

Lori

Surgery ---  DONE!! March 29, 2010
Surgeon --- Dr. Nohr -
Medicine Hat, AB Canada

A. Me
on 2/24/10 2:45 pm
RNY on 04/05/10 with
TY.... when is/was your day?
hotspringschickie
on 2/25/10 3:05 am - Lethbridge, AB, Canada
 Exactly 3 weeks after yours..... April 26, 2010! 

*hugs*

(¯`v´¯)
.`*.¸.*´

Lori

Surgery ---  DONE!! March 29, 2010
Surgeon --- Dr. Nohr -
Medicine Hat, AB Canada

ibelong2God2
on 3/4/10 9:43 am
Congrats!!

My date will be April 2, 2010. I am excited. I heard several people talk about Pre-Op dieting but my Dr did not mention that to me. I will be talking to him to find out if I need to start on a liquid diet prior to my surgery. Also, I am new to this site, don't want to sound stupid but... what does RNY stand for? I am having a Gastric Bypass, is that another name for it?

dommiepa
on 3/7/10 2:49 am - Towanda, PA
Mine  is April 5.

Yvonne.    To thine own self be true.     hw 432/ sw 352/ cw196.8/gw 200  RNY 8/11/10 Corsettrunkplasty & thigh lipo 5/16/2012.

BuffaloBabs
on 3/7/10 7:34 am
My surgery is April 5th, too.
(deactivated member)
on 3/13/10 4:31 am
There sure are a lot of April 5th dates. Best wishes to you all! Let's keep in touch on this forum so we can share our experiences and journey together.
Diana
Loquacious Laura
(Laura Crowe)

on 3/16/10 2:34 am - Baltimore, MD
April 5th too. 
VSG
Baltimore, MD
Dr Christopher You
Franklin Square Hospital Center

Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 3 year :)