Attn: April 5th People!

Melody.Cotrel
on 4/2/05 12:17 pm - Burbank, CA
OK, you guys are all going to crack up, but I JUST NOW discovered this message board. I've never been on one before! I was just looking at the website and clicked on. It's really neat to read the messages, and I really like the ones from those of you scheduled for April 5. I honestly had no idea that this support system existed, but I'm impressed! I'm on clear liquids right now...and HUNGRY! The weirdest thing about my experience so far is that I don't know what time I'm having surgery! (I'll be at UCLA Medical Ctr in Los Angeles). I have to call them (it must be between 2-4PM) on Monday to find out. That's also how they conduct Jury Duty here in LA!!! Kinda weird, huh? It will be a little easier on Tuesday knowing all of you April 5s are out there! Good Luck to all!
jmorris
on 4/2/05 1:24 pm - Berkeley, CA
Wow! That does sound like Jury Duty! LOL! I am sched'd tuesday as well...So excited and nervous. Mine will be in Oakland at Summit Med Ctr. And they said to come in at 9am and surgery at 11am. But then again it is not UCLA Med Ctr!! Good luck to all of us April schedulees!!
Melody.Cotrel
on 4/4/05 3:19 am - Burbank, CA
Thanks for your good thoughts - please know that I am with you in spirit as we both have surgery tomorrow... Post an update as soon as you can... It's happening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DedeH
on 4/2/05 7:27 pm - Aurora, IN
Ya this website is a wonderful place to be. I have been here everyday for a long time. It helps knowing I am not alone!!!! I am a single parent and I lost my father in 2001 and my mom stays with and cares for her mother so I am alone most of the time except the phone, computer or my wonderful kids. I am due at Deaconess in Ohio at 5:45 am surgery at 8. Take care and see you on the losing side!!!! Congrats to all the upcoming surgery people....make sure you update us. Dede Lap RNY 4-05-05
rachesqny
on 4/3/05 2:19 pm - Eatontown, NJ
I am also an April 5ther!!! I am really excited and nervous! I am not sure how I am going to get through the day tommorrow. What are you going to do?
jmorris
on 4/3/05 4:27 pm - Berkeley, CA
Uh,,finish my taxes, pack, and after taking the "stuff" so that I will have to stay home close to the toilet..I will watch TV and hold my dogs and hug my son. And pray! Julia
Katygram 1.
on 4/4/05 8:59 am - Katy, TX
Hi April fivers!! I'm going in to change my life tomorrow, too!! I'll think of all of you tomorrow and the days following. I'm still a little nervous but who has time to worry today--I'm too busy cleansing my body!! Yuk!! Katygram
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is anyone stil posting ?
Hambear · 1 replies · 658 views
Ghost Town
sanguinarythorn · 3 replies · 868 views
Five years!
sanguinarythorn · 0 replies · 751 views
almost five years
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 716 views