F is for FAT

Mark R.
on 4/2/05 11:19 am - North York,, Canada
F is for FAT, which is what I'll be no more The thin me is ready to break free through the door A is for appetite, which will be reduced oh so small I'm ready for the change, shrinking waist line and all T is for Terrible, the ridicule and the stares I used to get so down and thought that no really cares But now my life is changing, and I'm so glad to see it through Thanks for all the support, strangers, friends and all of you Even though this change is good, there will still always be A part of me, a tiny part, who'll miss the waist of fifty-three It's been a comfort and a friend and at times a big old pain Lots of answer and soul searching, finally found the link in the chain I've known him for a long, long time, but now the time has come To put aside the extra food, I'm so ready to be done So here's to weight loss surgery and all these years of strife It won't be easy, it will be hard, but at least I'll have a life
Cathy D.
on 4/3/05 12:27 am - Rochester, NY
Hi Mark, that was a good one and so true. I think our feelings are jumping all over the place the closer we get to surgery. My date is Wednesday. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Keep me posted. Cathy D
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is anyone stil posting ?
Hambear · 1 replies · 658 views
Ghost Town
sanguinarythorn · 3 replies · 868 views
Five years!
sanguinarythorn · 0 replies · 751 views
almost five years
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 716 views