It's happening soon!

Pamelyn W.
on 4/2/05 9:56 am - Fort Worth, TX
I will be having my surgery on my birthday, April 12! Is that a great birthday present or what?! My husband thought I was nuts when I told him the date but I told him I was getting my life back for my birthday! The only thing that concerns me is coming out of anesthesia. Oh, well, I'll get over it! Wish me luck! Pam W.
shaypooh
on 4/2/05 10:00 am - Clarkston, GA
Congratulation and happy earlier birthday. I will you the best!
PamRR
on 4/2/05 10:13 am - Paw Paw, MI
Pam: Just got your e-mail. This is so funny -- My birthday is April 11th and I'm having surgery the next day! You have you surgery and birthday on the SAME day! I know, anesthesia is rough. I was really worried about it since I had a D&C back in 1982 and when I woke up I was so sick they admitted me (it was supposed to be outpatient****pt getting sick even with the meds they gave me. I told my surgeon and the PA about that and they told me to be sure and tell the anesthesiologist. They now have some really good anti-nausea meds. I know you aren't supposed to get sick with the new little pouch! I'll do more than wish you luck, I'll pray that you come through surgery and heal quickly! Take care, Pam from Michigan (are you named after Pamelyn Ferdin the actress?)
PamRR
on 4/2/05 10:20 am - Paw Paw, MI
Pam, one more thing, I have Aetna PPO. Are we leading parallel lives?! Pam
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is anyone stil posting ?
Hambear · 1 replies · 658 views
Ghost Town
sanguinarythorn · 3 replies · 868 views
Five years!
sanguinarythorn · 0 replies · 751 views
almost five years