Are there any Ohio April surgeries planned?

klhull
on 4/1/05 10:25 pm - Westerville, OH
I have visited this website frequently in the six months prior to my surgery. It is amazing that folks from all over the US post, but I rarely find anyone from my own area, Columbus, Ohio. Has anyone out there had WLS in central Ohio or scheduled to do so? I am having RNY on Monday, April 4, and I would love to connect with a "buddy" going through it as well.
Cathy D.
on 4/1/05 10:30 pm - Rochester, NY
I'm having mine on the 6th and I'm from Rochester,NY. Sorry. Just thought I let you know that you will be in my thoughts and prayers. God Bless. :angels: Cathy D
Mari C.
on 4/2/05 12:46 am - Central, PA
Try going to "Find Peers" at top of page and enter state and then sort by city. Or log onto your doctors patient forum = anyone who listed him as a dr will be there. good luck lots of prayers sent your way Mari
ng
on 4/2/05 4:01 am - Southwest, LA
Hi Karen, I have the same date as you, but am not in your state. You can find people in your state by going to the top and clicking on the box with the arrow and going down to your state. Then click the go local button. Good luck. I hope you find a surgery buddy.
DedeH
on 4/2/05 7:38 pm - Aurora, IN
Hi Karen, I am from Indiana but I am having surgery in Cincinnati at Deaconess on April 5th. I am glad to see your having surg tomorrow. I hope all is well and I will put in an extra prayer for you. You take care and make sure you post when you get home. Dede Lap RNY 4-05-05
klhull
on 4/3/05 5:11 am - Westerville, OH
Good Luck to you, Dede. Be sure that you post when you get home as well so we can keep track of you. Are you close to the Ohio border in Indiana? I went to college at Anderson University about a million years ago and stayed there for about 7 years. I swear I am half Hoosier. They were great years! Karen
Laquanna E.
on 4/3/05 12:00 am - cleveland, OH
Hello!! I'm from cleveland and i'm having mine done on monday the 11th just wanted to say good luck and god bless!!!!! I bet this is the only time in your life that you are looking forward to being called a loser!!!!:0)
klhull
on 4/3/05 5:07 am - Westerville, OH
Thank you to all of you who posted. At this time tomorrow I will be out of recovery in my hospital room and the new journey will begin. I am so excited! Good luck to the rest of you who will be following that same path. I am already praying for the April surgeries. We are going to be losers together. Being a loser has never sounded so good.
Denise L.
on 4/3/05 7:42 am - Homeworth, OH
Hi Karen ~ I'm from Homeworth, OH - a little tiny town east of Canton (northeast OH) My Big day is also Monday, April 4 and I am having my surgery at Akron City Hospital at 11:45 AM. I would be glad to be a "Buckeye Buddy"! Let's keep in touch! My prayers are with you tomorrow. Denise
cuddlez7
on 4/4/05 5:34 am - Powell, OH
Hi, I live in Columbus, Ohio and I am having surgery on April 18 - I'll keep you in my prayers!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is anyone stil posting ?
Hambear · 1 replies · 658 views
Ghost Town
sanguinarythorn · 3 replies · 868 views
Five years!
sanguinarythorn · 0 replies · 751 views
almost five years
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 716 views