Anyone else for April 7th??? Yippee!!

Pamela B.
on 4/1/05 12:21 pm - Middlefield, OH
I just had my pre-admission testing done yesterday at St. Vincent's Charity Hospital in Cleveland. My big day is April 7th!!! I wish everyone God's blessings as we share this journey together! Here's to the lighter side!! Pamela B
Cathy D.
on 4/1/05 9:50 pm - Rochester, NY
Hi Paula! I'm the day before you and real nervous. We just have to keep each other posted. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Stay in touch. God Bless. Here's a for you. Cathy D
ng
on 4/2/05 3:43 am - Southwest, LA
Pamela, Congratulations on your surgery date!
BJDayton
on 4/3/05 11:54 pm - Cambridge, MD
Hello Pamela: I am also scheduled for the 7th. May God be watching over you and your surgeon. We should keep up with each others progress. I will be thinking of you and all other April OH's. May we all have excellent news to post during the recovery days and beyond. Bev
Pamela B.
on 4/4/05 1:10 am - Middlefield, OH
Hi Bev! I'll be thinking of and praying for you, too!! I know we're all going to be just fine, in God's hands. Thank goodness for capable surgeons! Keep me posted on how you do! I'll be home the 10th barring any problems. Pamela
jmorris
on 4/4/05 9:49 am - Berkeley, CA
I noticed your little poodle in arms. I have one, too. A 6 lb toy poodle. I am having surgery 4/5 ...soooo excited now!!
Pamela B.
on 4/4/05 12:29 pm - Middlefield, OH
Julia!! I'm saying a prayer for you right now! It's gonna be wonderful! Save a seat for me over there on the lighter-side! LOL! That's my little Maltese in the picture. His name is Mario. Hugs, Pam
BJDayton
on 4/5/05 5:18 pm - Cambridge, MD
Hey Pamela: Talk about things in common. I have a little white maltese also. Her name is \\\"Baby Girl\\\". I leave later today (Wednesday) to go to D.C. so I\\\'ll be there in time for my 5:15 a.m. check in. I am so excited I cannot sleep. I feel like I have a hundred things to do, but just can\\\'t pull my mind together to figure out what! Having to Board \\\"Baby Girl\\\" is going to be hard, she is just 1 year, and I\\\'ve never been away from her. My surgery is open so I plan to be there 5 -6 days. Good Luck to you! Bev
Diane C.
on 4/4/05 2:51 pm - Somewhere in, CA
I'm also scheduled for April 7th. I had all my pre-admission testing done today and I AM SO READY! Wish you an uncomplicated surgery and a speedy recovery. See you on the other side! Diane
Pamela B.
on 4/5/05 11:26 pm - Middlefield, OH
Hi Diane! I'm getting a little nervous and really excited!! Preparing to drink that lovely Fleet stuff today...*gag*. I pray that your surgery is problem free and your recovery is speedy and full. God Bless you and be with you. Hugs, Pam
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is anyone stil posting ?
Hambear · 1 replies · 658 views
Ghost Town
sanguinarythorn · 3 replies · 868 views
Five years!
sanguinarythorn · 0 replies · 751 views
almost five years
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 716 views